Advertising

Re: The Reason why I repeatedly call Hawkbowler a LIAR

Postby HawkBowler on Wed May 16, 2018 8:13 am

Soggy and I can't both be right. There's enough evidence for him to see the truth now. When we first started going at it there was reason to doubt. Certain lies were firmly in place like 'All 17 intel agencies agree'. This allowed the media and people like Soggy a place of authority. If you disagree that Trump is Putin's puppet you disagree with ALL of our US intel agencies.

Turns out the none of the intel agencies investigated Russian interference and that wasn't a mistake. They didn't want to investigate. If they had honest intel people looking into the allegations they would have been disproven a long time ago. They wanted a narrative that everyone would accept without question. So the way to do that is to bring the heads of the CIA, DNI, NSA and FBI and have them write the report you want in two weeks..... two weeks folks.... how many investigations have we had for how long now? Obama's cronies came up with this narrative very quickly even though they seemed completely unconcerned about Russia during the election.

Postby Soggyblogger on Wed May 16, 2018 8:33 am

HawkBowler wrote:Soggy and I can't both be right. There's enough evidence for him to see the truth now. When we first started going at it there was reason to doubt. Certain lies were firmly in place like 'All 17 intel agencies agree'. This allowed the media and people like Soggy a place of authority. If you disagree that Trump is Putin's puppet you disagree with ALL of our US intel agencies.

Turns out the none of the intel agencies investigated Russian interference and that wasn't a mistake. They didn't want to investigate. If they had honest intel people looking into the allegations they would have been disproven a long time ago. They wanted a narrative that everyone would accept without question. So the way to do that is to bring the heads of the CIA, DNI, NSA and FBI and have them write the report you want in two weeks..... two weeks folks.... how many investigations have we had for how long now? Obama's cronies came up with this narrative very quickly even though they seemed completely unconcerned about Russia during the election.

So many lies, and opinions pretending to be facts. Give us a fact to support your opinions. Otherwise, I can PROVE you have included falsehoods in your above post. We KNOW for a fact the FBI were investigating Russians meddling in our election well before the election.

I'm not making grandiose statements unseen in any publication outside of conspiracy sites. Hawkbowler is. Where is a shred of actual evidence?

Postby HawkBowler on Wed May 16, 2018 8:47 am

Soggyblogger wrote: We KNOW for a fact the FBI were investigating Russians meddling in our election well before the election.

I'm not making grandiose statements unseen in any publication outside of conspiracy sites. Hawkbowler is. Where is a shred of actual evidence?

Please read the bold and then the sentence above. You do the work for me.

:lol:

Postby Soggyblogger on Wed May 16, 2018 9:09 am

HawkBowler wrote:
Soggyblogger wrote: We KNOW for a fact the FBI were investigating Russians meddling in our election well before the election.

Please read the bold and then the sentence above. You do the work for me.

:lol:

So do you want to bet your house against my house that I can prove the FBI were investigating Russian meddling in our election BEFORE THE ELECTION?

You live in a post factual world, Hawk. and you are in denial about your hero Trump. Trump is and has always been a con man and you have been conned.

Postby HawkBowler on Wed May 16, 2018 9:21 am

So do you want to bet your house against my house that I can prove the FBI were investigating Russian meddling in our election BEFORE THE ELECTION?

This statement is not true because the FBI was investigating Trump not Russia.

If it were Russia that they were truly worried about they would have inspected the DNC servers and the hack of John Podesta's emails. They would have interviewed Julian Assange. They would have looked into the unsolved murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.

Why didn't they do that, Soggy?

Postby Soggyblogger on Wed May 16, 2018 10:54 am

HawkBowler wrote:

This statement is not true because the FBI was investigating Trump not Russia.

If it were Russia that they were truly worried about they would have inspected the DNC servers and the hack of John Podesta's emails. They would have interviewed Julian Assange. They would have looked into the unsolved murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.

Why didn't they do that, Soggy?

So you don't want to bet is what I get from this. And so I have shown another example of you spreading misinformation.

For me to answer your questions, I would first have to investigate if your claims are true. I don't know that they are, but even if you could prove your assumptions, I would not have the foggiest idea why the FBI would choose to do or not do something. Can you prove they didn't interview Assange? Do you know they didn't look into the unsolved death of Seth Rich? Do you know for a fact the FBI had a legal right to inspect the DNC servers? Or a need?

You have got nothing. Zilch. Nada. You are too easy to defeat. You'd be better to take a day off and wait for one of your conspiracy theories to develop a little more.

Postby HawkBowler on Wed May 16, 2018 11:19 am

If Mueller's probe was truly looking at Russian interference in the election they would have already arrested Hillary.

Can you prove they didn't interview Assange? Do you know they didn't look into the unsolved death of Seth Rich? Do you know for a fact the FBI had a legal right to inspect the DNC servers? Or a need?

A. Julian Assange says they didn't interview him. Of all the Mueller leaks, none say that he interviewed Assange.
B. Seth Rich's murder should be looked at because Assange and Kim.com both point to him as the source for the DNC leak.
C. Did the FBI have a legal right to break into Cohen's law office? They can do whatever they want. They don't want to inspect the DNC servers because they don't want to find information that conflicts with their Russian Collusion narrative. i.e., that it wasn't a hack. The emails were downloaded onto a memory stick according to Kim.com (Mueller wont interview him either).

Julian Assange says he has proof that Russia was not involved. He wants immunity for the proof. This is why Mueller wont interview him.

Remember... when the Russian allegations first appeared it was over the DNC and Podesta emails that Wikileaks published. Mueller stopped pursuing that lead because it leads back to Clinton. Instead, they went after 13 Russians placing legal Facebook ads, but even that is falling apart now.

Postby fanaticalmariner on Sat May 19, 2018 12:23 pm

bump

Postby Grandma Lynn on Sat May 19, 2018 1:47 pm

Please teach me what "bump"
actually does. I thought it was
to get rid of those hacker ones.
And if fanatical doesn't have anything
to say, why "bump" and bump what?
(Just the old ignorant woman)