Advertising

Re: Deep State

Postby HawkBowler on Wed May 16, 2018 9:01 am

Soggyblogger wrote:
HawkBowler wrote:
2 F.B.I. Officials, Once Key Advisers to Comey, Leave the Bureau
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/04/us/p ... e-fbi.html


There's this thing called the google in which you input questions into a box and it gives you answers.

Of course, it's up to you to decide what's true or not.

Lisa Page was forced to resign (fired). Believe me.


So all of the other times that you have written that Lisa Page was fired was a lie. I mean, your own link proves that she wasn't fired. You give no link to such a firing. I made the statement above that I could not find a google citing for Lisa Page being fired.

So you return with a link which PROVES ME CORRECT, and yet you give me advise on using google? Pretty lame.

Then after proving you have lied to us repeatedly on just this single issue, you ask me to believe you that in fact she was forced to resign. It's not that I find it impossible to believe she was pushed to resign, it's just that you pretend to have MAGICAL SOURCES OF INFORMATION.

It is not too late to resurrect your reputation. The future starts now. Start being honest. Tell us when something is your opinion and not a fact. Tell us from the beginning without waiting for me to point out your misinformation. Seriously, proving your mistakes, lies, and omissions is getting too easy. You are so lazy you don't even pretend to be honest anymore.


Is a forced resignation the same thing as being fired?

Maybe our disagreement is just a matter of semantics. Did Lisa Page resign out of her own volition or was she forced out for her part in the attempted coup of Trump?
 
Posts: 15126
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Deep State

Postby Soggyblogger on Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 am

HawkBowler wrote:Is a forced resignation the same thing as being fired?


If you can prove the resignation was forced, it is very very close to being fired. Close enough I won't call you a liar about it if you can prove it. There are minor differences, of course. For one, getting fired from the FBI cannot be done WITHOUT CAUSE.

Certainly, if Page did something wrong she could easily be fired. Not being fired sort of proves she did nothing wrong, eh?
 
Posts: 3789
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:06 pm
Location: Alaska

Re: Deep State

Postby HawkBowler on Wed May 16, 2018 9:23 am

Soggyblogger wrote:
Certainly, if Page did something wrong she could easily be fired. Not being fired sort of proves she did nothing wrong, eh?


Nah... only someone who hasn't read the FBI lover texts can come to that conclusion.
 
Posts: 15126
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Deep State

Postby HawkBowler on Wed May 16, 2018 9:57 am

Big day today.

John Brennan (CIA), James Clapper (DNI). Mike Rogers (NSA) are all meeting behind closed doors with the Senate:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05 ... ittee.html

James Comey declined, said he had prior commitments. I bet... the Starbucks book signing in Witchita KS is probably really important.

This is big because these four guys came up with the Russian Collusion narrative when Obama asked for a report on the 2016 election. That report was turned over in less than two weeks. Clearly not enough time to do a thorough investigation.

Brennan, Clapper and Comey said their agencies were 'highly confident' in the reports finding. Admiral Rogers would only commit to 'moderately confident' for the NSA.

Brennan and Clapper are on record in front of Congress giving false statements about the Steele Dossier. They said they didn't know about the document and that it didn't play a part in their assessment. This information is now confirmed to be false hence the closed door meeting with Senators.

Comey didn't show because he's already on the hook for six lies under oath. He can no longer talk without incriminating himself.

Rodgers maybe the lone white hat in this deal. A guy who can expose the other three. We'll have to wait to hear what the senators have to say after the meeting.

Finally... one year to the date of the start of the Mueller investigation, Congress is finally on to the original lie -- Obama's interference in the election report. There's was no proof... no evidence... and yet it was sold to the American public as being beyond doubt. The Obama cronies were brought in to put up or shut up.
 
Posts: 15126
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Deep State

Postby HawkBowler on Wed May 16, 2018 10:14 am

Soggyblogger wrote:If you can prove the resignation was forced, it is very very close to being fired. Close enough I won't call you a liar about it if you can prove it. There are minor differences, of course. For one, getting fired from the FBI cannot be done WITHOUT CAUSE.



I agree. Both Comey and McCabe were fired for cause. The #1 and #2 guys at the FBI overseeing simultaneous investigations of both POTUS candidates. How can you still support their judgments on both Hillary and Trump when they were fired for cause?

Please answer.

I suspect that the red pill is finally starting to kick in for you.
 
Posts: 15126
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Deep State

Postby Bo Riley on Wed May 16, 2018 10:30 am

I took the red pill and it turned me into a strangely orange color. I now have an irresistable craving for Big Macs, Diet Coke and Fox and Friends. Go figure.
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:03 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Deep State

Postby Soggyblogger on Wed May 16, 2018 10:47 am

HawkBowler wrote:
Soggyblogger wrote:If you can prove the resignation was forced, it is very very close to being fired. Close enough I won't call you a liar about it if you can prove it. There are minor differences, of course. For one, getting fired from the FBI cannot be done WITHOUT CAUSE.



I agree. Both Comey and McCabe were fired for cause. The #1 and #2 guys at the FBI overseeing simultaneous investigations of both POTUS candidates. How can you still support their judgments on both Hillary and Trump when they were fired for cause?

Please answer.

I suspect that the red pill is finally starting to kick in for you.


So you are giving up on the "Lisa Page was fired" and further, you are giving up on "Lisa Page did something wrong"???????

Because if you are then you are admitting you have been deceiving us for quite a while now. We'd have to go back and correct a lot of your posts.

and therefore, now you want to move on to some other issue, and given what we know about your tactics we need to parse every word you use.

***************

So you claim Comey was fired for cause. Please tell us what that cause was. Because I am still confused if I believe Trump and Sessions. First they told us it was because of Comey's treatment of Hillary. Then Trump said it was because of the Russian meddling scandal. Then Rudy Giuliani said it was because of a third reason. Who to believe? Unprepared to go on TV and represent the POTUS Giuliani or Sessions or Trump of the 3000 provable lies? Who do we believe, Hawk? Who do YOU believe?

On the other hand, Comey says it was because he wouldn't PLEDGE PERSONAL LOYALTY TO TRUMP.
 
Posts: 3789
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:06 pm
Location: Alaska

Re: Deep State

Postby HawkBowler on Wed May 16, 2018 11:15 am

"The current FBI Director is an articulate and persuasive speaker about leadership and the immutable principles of the Department of Justice. He deserves our appreciation for his public service. As you and I have discussed, however, I cannot defend the Director's handling of the conclusion of the investigation of Secretary Clinton's emails, and I do not understand his refusal to accept the nearly universal judgment that he was mistaken. Almost everyone agrees that the Director made serious mistakes; it is one of the few issues that unites people of diverse perspectives."
--Rod Rosenstein Acting Attorney General
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39866767


Remember when you called me a liar for saying that everyone agrees that Comey should have been fired?

Lisa Page said in text messages that Trump was an awful human being. She talked about the 'insurance policy' should Trump win. She talked about leaking classified information to the Wall Street Journal (One of the reasons McCabe was fired).

Can you support ANYTHING you claim? You're like the guy who says prove to me that Bigfoot doesn't exist.
 
Posts: 15126
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Deep State

Postby HawkBowler on Wed May 16, 2018 12:53 pm

DOJ leadership has obstructed Congressional oversight for long enough. @Jim_Jordan @RepDeSantis and I asked POTUS to instruct the DOJ to release ALL relevant documents on potential FISA abuse, the initial investigation of the Trump campaign, and more.

Give Americans the truth.
https://twitter.com/RepMarkMeadows/stat ... in-memo%2F


Funny thing about the Mueller probe... if they're trying to get at the truth, why do they refuse all efforts at transparency? Why do they call congressional oversight extortion?
 
Posts: 15126
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Deep State

Postby HawkBowler on Wed May 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Rep. Devin Nunes said Tuesday that he wants to find out how the Department of Justice decided a special counsel was necessary to investigate the Trump campaign.

“What we’re trying to do is get the documents to figure out … what methods were used to open this counterintelligence investigation,” Mr. Nunes, California Republican, said on Fox News.

The congressman said that testimony from Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson indicated there was a source within the Trump campaign leaking information for the unverified dossier.

He added that the whole situation looks bad for the Justice Department and could even suggest they were setting Mr. Trump up.

“They never should have opened a counterintelligence investigation into a political party,” Mr. Nunes said.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... unter-int/


We've finally reached the end game after a year. Mueller and Rosenstein have to show their cards at this point. Will they do this willing or will Nunes have to hold them in contempt? Will Trump have to issue an executive order?
 
Posts: 15126
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Advertising