Advertising

Re: Deep State

Postby Soggyblogger on Wed May 16, 2018 8:49 pm

Read it and weep. Here is a definitive account of the FBI investigation of Russian meddling in our election, the timeline of the investigation, and the Trump campaign's connections to the Russian government.

Truly, this is definitive of what we KNOW right now of the early stages of the FBI investigation of Russian meddling..., but doesn't cover Cohen or other directions the Mueller investigation have gone since it was handed off from the FBI to Mueller.

Here is a link through MSN of a NYT article so you don't have to go through a pay wall. I may start a new thread on this, and it is called Crossfire Hurricane:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAxnqut
 
Posts: 3789
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:06 pm
Location: Alaska

Re: Deep State

Postby HawkBowler on Thu May 17, 2018 8:17 am

The NY Times is now flipping sides in the Russia debate because of Crossfire Hurricane. Further exploration into this 'secret' FBI mission is going to be devastating to the deep state and the narrative of the MSM.

I thought the FBI would be cute and call the Trump investigation Final Exam to match Hillary's Midyear Exam. It would make sense since both were conducted at the same time. First they had to exonerate Hillary and then frame Trump.

Here's the thing, Mueller has a timeline problem. The SC is now pinned to the notion that George Papadopolous was the reason for starting the FBI probe of possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. An Australian diplomat (connected with the Clintons) over heard Papadopo at a bar wanting to obtain Hillary's email (hearsay). The Ausie then went to Australian Intelligence and told them (hearsay). The Ausie Intel then told US intel (hearsay again).

As we all know, hearsay is not admissible in a court of law. The situation with the unpaid campaign volunteer is three or four way hearsay. In other words, it's junk.

But the real problem for Mueller and Rosenstein is that they started Crossfire Hurricane BEFORE Papadopolous.

At least one FBI spy was planted in the Trump campaign. There may be more. The House Intel is demanding to know the name of the spy and when they started working for the Trump campaign. Wide spread speculation is that the spy is named Stefan Halper. A man with ties to the FBI and CIA. A guy who received close to $300k from Obama connections, and a person that was publicly critical of Trump. Stefan was involved in the campaign before Papadopolous.

Currently, the Special Counsel is doing everything to avoid A) revealing the initial memo from Rosenstein that outlines the mandate of the SC and B) the identity of the FBI spy. A) is a problem because Rosenstein cited the wrong law for starting the SC plus no crime was committed, which is a prerequisite for an SC. B) again the identity of the spy will tell us if the FBI was lying about Papadopolous.

Congressional Republicans sent a letter yesterday to Trump asking him to issue an executive order to declassify the above information. Will he do it?

Get your popcorn!
 
Posts: 15126
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Deep State

Postby Soggyblogger on Thu May 17, 2018 9:34 am

Soggyblogger wrote:Read it and weep. Here is a definitive account of the FBI investigation of Russian meddling in our election, the timeline of the investigation, and the Trump campaign's connections to the Russian government.

Truly, this is definitive of what we KNOW right now of the early stages of the FBI investigation of Russian meddling..., but doesn't cover Cohen or other directions the Mueller investigation have gone since it was handed off from the FBI to Mueller.

Here is a link through MSN of a NYT article so you don't have to go through a pay wall. I may start a new thread on this, and it is called Crossfire Hurricane:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAxnqut


Spin it..... but please read the story if you want actual facts to guide your opinions.
 
Posts: 3789
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:06 pm
Location: Alaska

Re: Deep State

Postby HawkBowler on Thu May 17, 2018 10:00 am

Fact: The Obama FBI spied on the Trump campaign without a crime to investigate.
 
Posts: 15126
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Deep State

Postby Soggyblogger on Fri May 18, 2018 7:23 am

HawkBowler wrote:Fact: The Obama FBI spied on the Trump campaign without a crime to investigate.


A fact you cannot substantiate outside of right wing conspiracy sites.
 
Posts: 3789
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:06 pm
Location: Alaska

Re: Deep State

Postby HawkBowler on Fri May 18, 2018 7:39 am

Where's the crime then?

You claim all sorts of crimes have been committed by team Trump with no evidence.... not even a good reason in fact.
 
Posts: 15126
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Deep State

Postby Soggyblogger on Fri May 18, 2018 8:05 am

HawkBowler wrote:Where's the crime then?

You claim all sorts of crimes have been committed by team Trump with no evidence.... not even a good reason in fact.


If this post by Hawk makes any sense to anyone, please advise me what it means.
 
Posts: 3789
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:06 pm
Location: Alaska

Re: Deep State

Postby HawkBowler on Fri May 18, 2018 8:12 am

Meaning what was the crime committed by Trump or his associates that caused the FBI to plant at least one spy, maybe more, into his campaign?
 
Posts: 15126
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Deep State

Postby Soggyblogger on Fri May 18, 2018 8:23 am

HawkBowler wrote:Meaning what was the crime committed by Trump or his associates that caused the FBI to plant at least one spy, maybe more, into his campaign?


There were no AMERICAN spies in the Trump camp we know of, but there were at least three RUSSIAN SPIES in the Trump camp. Carter Page, M. Flynn, and Paul Manafort.... oh, Gates makes 4 RUSSIAN SPIES WORKING FOR TRUMP.

We can hope the FBI was running a counter espionage operation on all four of them. We can only hope.
 
Posts: 3789
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:06 pm
Location: Alaska

Re: Deep State

Postby HawkBowler on Fri May 18, 2018 8:28 am

Soggyblogger wrote:There were no AMERICAN spies in the Trump camp we know of, but there were at least three RUSSIAN SPIES in the Trump camp. Carter Page, M. Flynn, and Paul Manafort.... oh, Gates makes 4 RUSSIAN SPIES WORKING FOR TRUMP.



This is most likely another one of your posts that's 100% incorrect. However, I think there might be the possibility that the FBI also used Carter Page as a spy along with Stefan Halper (look him up, goes all the way back to Columbia with Bill Clinton). Page was an FBI informant before joining the Trump campaign.

No FBI spy in the Trump campaign? It was just confirmed by NY Times. You posted the link for f^ck sake. Now you doubt the grey lady?
 
Posts: 15126
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Advertising