Advertising

Re: Why I Turned Off the News - A Long Time Ago

Postby HawkBowler on Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:58 am

Postby auroraave on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:46 pm

How's everyone feeling about trump and North Korea? I don't like this at all. Keep NK isolated - do NOT give them a seat at the table. can't be trusted.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:23 pm

Trumps know N.K. can't be trusted.
Let's hope something good comes
out of this. No one knows.
What's wrong with Trump trying?

Postby auroraave on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:39 am

NK's ONLY chip on the global table is their nuke capabilities, or the threat of them. if you think they have ANY intention of abandoning the program or eliminating them, I have some bridges to sell you. It is ALL they have. Even if Kim was sincere in his desire to actually evolve, and that is debatable, the old school hard liners would NEVER make real concessions - not only would they lose their only bargaining chip, they would lose power and respect within their own party. It amazes me that people do not have the ability to look at the bigger picture or actually THINK beyond the headlines. NK is the mob. Do you honestly think the mob are just gonna lay down their weapons? C'mon. Trump should've stayed away, kept them isolated. We gain nothing from this. Nothing. baffles me how people don't get this.

Postby HawkBowler on Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:26 am

NK's ONLY chip on the global table is their nuke capabilities, or the threat of them. if you think they have ANY intention of abandoning the program or eliminating them, I have some bridges to sell you. It is ALL they have. Even if Kim was sincere in his desire to actually evolve, and that is debatable, the old school hard liners would NEVER make real concessions - not only would they lose their only bargaining chip, they would lose power and respect within their own party. It amazes me that people do not have the ability to look at the bigger picture or actually THINK beyond the headlines. NK is the mob. Do you honestly think the mob are just gonna lay down their weapons? C'mon. Trump should've stayed away, kept them isolated. We gain nothing from this. Nothing. baffles me how people don't get this.

I'm baffled by your post, aurora.

Are you saying we should go back in time to where Trump and Kim are trading threats?

Nonsense. The threats from North Korea were actually veiled calls for help. Kim's regime could not continue on the same path, especially after China started backing Trump in the matter.

Everything that is happening right now is positive and waaaay better than the alternative. Your argument is for the status quo that did nothing while the DPRK built their nuke program to where they could actually hit the continental US. Kick the can down the road diplomacy.

Trump made a startling announcement today that the MSM is completely ignoring. The US no longer faces the threat of nuclear strike from North Korea. That wasn't the case just couple of months ago.

Winning!

MAGA!

Postby Melvin Bradford on Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:31 am

GoPro

Previous

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics