Advertising

Re: Seth Rich

Postby HawkBowler on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:54 am

After reviewing the presser, I'm not confident in the witness. One of the red flags is that he said the killers took Seth's thumb drive after they killed him, implying that the stolen DNC emails were on the device. This seems highly unlikely to me because Seth had already handed the information over to Wikileaks, why would he still be walking around with the thumb drive? Also, the witness didn't want to reveal his identity and yet he didn't disguise his voice on the teleconference. Keep in mind, he's talking about perpetrators that he supposedly knows and they know him. Defeats the purpose.

Not quite a Tom Arnold but pretty close.

That doesn't mean that Seth Rich was not murdered for political reasons. That's still a serious a question. And the fact that the guy investigating was shot and nearly killed.... there's something to this. The witness that came forward could be just a plant trying to sow disinformation.

Postby TACOMA is my destiny on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:57 pm

Bo Riley wrote:Funny thing is literally nobody on this board knows who the hell Seth Rich is other than Hawk and the recently departed Moe Gibbs. Hawk likes to converse with himself here. I just try to spice it up for him.

So yeah..... he's the guy who leaked to Wikileaks about corruption with the DNC. So they had him iced.....

Postby Bo Riley on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:09 am

TACOMA is my destiny wrote:
Bo Riley wrote:Funny thing is literally nobody on this board knows who the hell Seth Rich is other than Hawk and the recently departed Moe Gibbs. Hawk likes to converse with himself here. I just try to spice it up for him.

So yeah..... he's the guy who leaked to Wikileaks about corruption with the DNC. So they had him iced.....

Well, a smart play then by the "Deep State" - LOL - perhaps next to ice would be Donald J Trump?

Postby HawkBowler on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:28 pm

Bo, did you know that an FBI van was broken into and a gun was stolen not far from where Seth was killed? It was reported the same morning.

When it comes to the left, do not believe in coincidences. Julian Assange, Kimdotcom and even Donna Brazille all point to Seth as the guy that downloaded the DNC emails.

Seth's murder is the only unsolved homicide of a white man that the DC police currently have. That same PD will not release basic information that usually accompany all reported homicides. Ballistic tests. Autopsy reports. Police camera footage. Video from surrounding business. The DC police have all that and they're not releasing any of it.

This is serious. Seth was a real dude.... probably not unlike you -- Bernie Bro -- who just wanted to do the right thing and was killed for it.

Rosenstein indicted Russians today, but guess what they still haven't done. Nobody has inspected the DNC server that was supposedly hacked. That's not an accident. Again, don't believe in coincidences. Seth Rich downloaded the DNC emails on a memory stick and had his brother help him upload to drop box. A week later, he's murdered in what police say was a robbery attempt in which Seth wasn't robbed. Few days later Wikileaks begins to release the DNC emails.

Rosenstein and the Deep State want us to believe that the Russians, through special Kremlin project Guccifer 2.0, hacked the DNC. Again, it wasn't a hack. Guccifer 2.0 is actually Kimdotcom.... the proverbial 300 pound man in the basement. He points to Seth as the source.

Postby HawkBowler on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:23 am

Kim Dotcom responds to the latest Mueller indictments:

Any Google database containing “search evidence” of alledged Russian DNC hackers is obviously backdoored by the Deep State.

They can simply edit any evidence into any Google database. The security community is well aware of the Deep State ability and readiness to edit evidence.

---

Deep State activities like this indictment against 12 Russians confirm the advice of my legal team. Special Counsel Mueller and the DOJ cannot be trusted. My team asked me not to provide my Seth Rich evidence without solid legal protections for me and my family. They were right!

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/979589888570925056

Previous

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics