Advertising

Re: Race War Part II

Postby HawkBowler on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:07 am

Postby Moe Gibbs on Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:34 am

Bo Riley wrote:
Grandma Lynn wrote:
Bo Riley wrote:Snoop Dogg would be a good president.

First executive action: paint the motherfucking White House BLACK.

Your language says everything about you!

So does Trump’s!

“Grab a woman by the pussy”

The people who are the most obsessed with this comment of Trump's are the same ones Hillary promised their own Boy Scout Troops to if they helped her win.

Postby The Ghost of Jack Cust on Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:13 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:The people who are the most obsessed with this comment of Trump's are the same ones Hillary promised their own Boy Scout Troops to if they helped her win.

I think you are officially brain dead from either blunt force trauma, addiction or impoverished upbringing

Postby HawkBowler on Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:08 pm

Looks like there might be another Charlottesville in the works in DC on August 12:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/201 ... 878556002/

Same group, Unite the Right, same organizer Kessler. As I've written in previously in this thread, I believe that Kessler is actually a plant. He's a former Occupy Wall St organizer. The key to the spectacle is not a bunch Antifa in ninja suits. We've seen plenty of that. No... what took Charlottesville up a notch was real life Nazis. Kessler organizes them together, helps them get to Washington DC and prepare for battle with sticks and shields.

Postby Melvin Bradford on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:12 pm

The "counter protest" is a 3 day event. They're readied and trained to "stop" the Nationalists at all cost. The police will allow it to happen (to an extent) and the press will blame any and all violence on the Nationalists. Thats how it works.

Thats how Charlotte went and thats how DC will go. If white folk organize in any way they are already convicted and sentenced in the public court.

Postby Melvin Bradford on Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:41 am

Before the country bumpkins (white nationalists) set foot in D,C,...they are already guilty of a 'thought crime". The famous US Media will be regurgitating Charlotte with the usual head shake and finger wag to confirm that 'identity politics" does not extend to white people. And in fact the entire plight of minorities is the direct result of 'white privilege', institutional racism, dog whistle racism, police racism, Republican party racism, banking racism, Border control racism,
text book racism, incarceration racism, gentrification racism, work place racism, "hell, if you just live in the suburbs- racism...................well, you get the idea.

James Fields, the Charlotte murderer, who drove into crowd is guilty of killing a "white" woman. The State already has him under indictment ....yet the Feds want to prosecute him .......for what was going on between his ears. Just like Orwell predicted.

Postby HawkBowler on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:45 am

The city of Charlottesville, Virginia, is bracing for what may come this weekend on the one-year anniversary of the deadly "Unite the Right" rally.

States of emergency were declared on Wednesday for the Commonwealth of Virginia and Charlottesville. The declarations enable law enforcement to access state resources, including the National Guard, if unrest breaks out at events in and around Charlottesville and outside Washington, where a "Unite the Right 2" rally is set to occur.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/08/us/charl ... index.html

Last year, Terry Mcauliff, governor of Virginia and long-time Clinton ally, cancelled the permit that Unite The Right had for a park they were gathering at. The antifa troops, which out numbered white supremacists 3-1, did not have a permit for the park and could not engage them there. So McCauliff had them moved to the courthouse, ordered the police removed and that's when the sticks and shields battle broke out.

The above is important because it was after that that the woman was run over and killed. McCauliff didn't calm the situation. He threw gasoline on it. The end result was exactly what the left and media wanted to see.

Now we're ready for round two. Make no mistake, the Antifa people think of this as their Super Bowl. Normally, they just beat up Trump supporters or normal people. Charlottesville gives them real live Nazis. This is incredibly fun and exciting for the Antifa. And I would imagine the WS also have fun going to war.

The insidious part about all this is that it's done for cheap political gain. Trump is going to be attacked no matter what. The lie they want to spread is that Trump's presidency is emboldening racists to come out in the open. In reality, it's the left that's organizing both the Antifa as well as the white supremacists. They don't want to prevent a spectacle. They want to create one. Last year we were hit by surprise, but nobody should be surprised this year.

Postby Melvin Bradford on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:55 am

I'd be hard pressed to call the 3 to 4 hundred 'unite the right' marchers as Nazis. By the same standard I could make the case that we are living under a communist dictatorship with antifa and the network of lawyers and judges enforcing involuntary multiculturalism as 'pioneers' of the Komintern.....truth is stranger than fiction.

The brains behind the march appears to be Richard Spencer. Hardly a liberal. But understandably his views are not popular.

Irregardless, at face value its a simple test of free speech, public safety, and political neutrality on the part of the press,

I'm laughing as I type. For obvious reasons.

The first to whine will be the snowflakes. You know, like the absurd handful that are suing Kessler for 'emotional damage' from the last march, and magically have the same law firm thats representing Harvey Weinstein.
Then the demagogues will take over connecting all their dots to yes..... implicate the President and all his supporters.

Isn't it ironic, that the very thing which is 'forbidden' is the very thing the left will use to judge and villify...
........white identity.

Postby HawkBowler on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:38 am

Irregardless, at face value its a simple test of free speech, public safety, and political neutrality on the part of the press,

I'm laughing as I type. For obvious reasons.

Ha! Exactly. It's too bad we can't place bets on what the media will do. We could make a fortune.

Postby Melvin Bradford on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:33 pm

I'll go long on Unite the Right for rhetoric....and long on Antifa for violence.

...and just hope no one gets hurt.

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics