Advertising

Crooked Hilary!

Postby Bo Riley on Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:02 am

OMG she LIED! Put her behind bars!
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:03 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Crooked Hilary!

Postby HawkBowler on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:35 am

LOL... is Bo finally waking up?
 
Posts: 15126
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Crooked Hilary!

Postby Grandma Lynn on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:59 pm

That would be the day!
 
Posts: 11203
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: Shoreline, WA

Re: Crooked Hilary!

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:22 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:That would be the day!

Tongue in cheek, dears. When you run out of facts you MUST defer to your lame Hillary crapola. LOLOL
 
Posts: 7857
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:51 am
Location: Totem Lake, Washington

Re: Crooked Hilary!

Postby Grandma Lynn on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:41 pm

beenthereanddonethat wrote:
Grandma Lynn wrote:That would be the day!

Tongue in cheek, dears. When you run out of facts you MUST defer to your lame Hillary crapola. LOLOL


We need a rest from the facts we
hear and read about Hillary.
And all the other crap that's coming
out everyday!
All the years I've lived, I've never
seen, heard and read all this stuff
about our gov't. and the people
who were suppose to run it legally.
I must say, it was hidden pretty darn
good.
I know now what it means when Pres.
Trump wants to "drain the swamp".
We need an army to do it.
 
Posts: 11203
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: Shoreline, WA

Re: Crooked Hilary!

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:43 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:
beenthereanddonethat wrote:
Grandma Lynn wrote:That would be the day!

Tongue in cheek, dears. When you run out of facts you MUST defer to your lame Hillary crapola. LOLOL


We need a rest from the facts we
hear and read about Hillary.
And all the other crap that's coming
out everyday!
All the years I've lived, I've never
seen, heard and read all this stuff
about our gov't. and the people
who were suppose to run it legally.
I must say, it was hidden pretty darn
good.
I know now what it means when Pres.
Trump wants to "drain the swamp".
We need an army to do it.

Lynn I think we all knew what it meant to drain the swamp except that really isn't what happened. It stinks worse than ever.
 
Posts: 7857
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:51 am
Location: Totem Lake, Washington

Re: Crooked Hilary!

Postby auroraave on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:33 am

well this thread is a pretty blatant attempt to inflame and attention-grab - was it started out of boredom or loneliness? Why do you want to fan the flames of hate, rather than look for common ground to walk on? My guess is you'll never answer that. That says a lot about you - you embrace hate and anger and division. It's pretty sad.

Anyway, I'm gonna respond anyway with my usual reasonable, rational, moderate opinion.

I have zero interest in seeing HRC incarcerated. I do not like her and her ridiculously self-serving ways. She has never been about "what's best for America" she has always been about what serves her best - and that is a despicable trait to have - especially at the highest level. She's not the only one, let's be clear. HRC threw an interception in the SB on the one-yard line - the ultimate humiliation. She cheated (in concert with the DNC) and arrogantly did not campaign as hard as her opponent, believing she was entitled to the White House. What kind of message is that? Don't work hard, just claim entitlement? It all blew up in her face in the most humiliating political defeat in history - IMO she has paid the price. Whatever legal issues she may or may not have to face, I have no interest in seeing a 70 year old woman going to prison under these circumstances. It would only be spun to make her look like a victim. As it is, she is a free-living victim of her own arrogance and self-serving entitlement. I wish no ill will on her and wish her the best - but she will go down in history as a cautionary tale, the worst Dem candidate of all time, and the one who threw the ball to Donald Trump on the one yard line. She's been punished enough. After that loss and the sour grapes book and book tour (aka one last money grab), history will not look kindly on her.

Let her live out her life in peace. - she has to face the mirror everyday and, in a way, is a prisoner of her own doing. There is no need to pile on. Let it be.

I should also mention, I know four people that have worked for the Clinton's, in the WH, at their 'non-profit' and on her NY Senate campaign. There are things I have been told that would be hard for her fans to swallow, but I;m not airing them here. I;m not trying to prove anything, except I have context on her.

That said, the leftard extemist flamers can just keep doing their thing - trying to incite hate and anger and violence with threads like these - while claiming everyone else are 'the haters'. The leftist hate and anger and hypocrisy are just so... sad! :P
 
Posts: 5215
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:19 pm
Location: Beverly Hills, CA

Re: Crooked Hilary!

Postby HawkBowler on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:59 am

aurora wrote:I should also mention, I know four people that have worked for the Clinton's, in the WH, at their 'non-profit' and on her NY Senate campaign. There are things I have been told that would be hard for her fans to swallow, but I;m not airing them here. I;m not trying to prove anything, except I have context on her.


I have a secret but I'm not going to tell?

Do tell... we're all anonymous here.

I agree with you about Hillary the person, but it's not just Hillary when we're talking about her. The Clintons are a cabal. Hillary is the figure head. They have a billion dollar foundation. They employ hundreds of people. They're like an octopus that's attached to our government with far reaching tentacles into many areas. The Clintons work to promote the Clinton brand. It's not about making the country better.

Hillary to me is the perfect example of the emperor has no clothes. She has achieved everything because of her husband and political alliance. When she was Senator of New York she did a terrible job. After 911 New York received billions of dollars to rebuild. Hillary promised to rebuild manufacturing in upstate NY. The money went elsewhere. As secretary of state, Hillary really just used the position for pay-for-play and a stepping stone to president.

Results don't matter to the Clintons. All that matters is power. The Podesta emails gave us a good look inside. The Clintons are complete nihilists when it comes to issues. They have a plan for both sides of every issue and they're ready to take the side with the strongest wind push at any time. They carefully monitor all people in congress and give them a loyalty score. The Clintons have ways to leverage many different people. Four decades in power has given them a lot of means to control power even though they haven't been in office for over 7 years.

I don't want to see Hillary go to jail. But I do want to see the dismantling of the Clinton cabal. They shouldn't be inolved in government. Many people naively think that Hillary has no part of government right now. That's simply not true. The Clintons exert a lot of influence. The other cabal - Bush does the same things. Obama is a quick study and is building his own foundation. These kingships are the big problem right. They turn into powerful non government organizations (NGOs).


The corruption from the last election has to be discovered. That probably means a lot of people will be going to jail. We've got to do it now. Hillary's narrow loss is a wake up call. We wouldn't have known anything had Hillary won. She didn't talk during the election. Would she talk in the White House? And what would she do with all these crooked advantages that Obama setup, spying on opponents, rigging the DNC, manipulating Google and Facebook, colluding with the media. We might have fully crossed over to a uniparty under Hillary with a quickstep toward a totalitarian government.
 
Posts: 15126
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Crooked Hilary!

Postby Grandma Lynn on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:21 pm

I would love to just ignore Hillary!
But she won't let us!
 
Posts: 11203
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: Shoreline, WA

Re: Crooked Hilary!

Postby The Ghost of Jack Cust on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:47 pm

auroraave wrote:well this thread is a pretty blatant attempt to inflame and attention-grab - was it started out of boredom or loneliness? Why do you want to fan the flames of hate, rather than look for common ground to walk on? My guess is you'll never answer that. That says a lot about you - you embrace hate and anger and division. It's pretty sad.

Anyway, I'm gonna respond anyway with my usual reasonable, rational, moderate opinion.

I have zero interest in seeing HRC incarcerated. I do not like her and her ridiculously self-serving ways. She has never been about "what's best for America" she has always been about what serves her best - and that is a despicable trait to have - especially at the highest level. She's not the only one, let's be clear. HRC threw an interception in the SB on the one-yard line - the ultimate humiliation. She cheated (in concert with the DNC) and arrogantly did not campaign as hard as her opponent, believing she was entitled to the White House. What kind of message is that? Don't work hard, just claim entitlement? It all blew up in her face in the most humiliating political defeat in history - IMO she has paid the price. Whatever legal issues she may or may not have to face, I have no interest in seeing a 70 year old woman going to prison under these circumstances. It would only be spun to make her look like a victim. As it is, she is a free-living victim of her own arrogance and self-serving entitlement. I wish no ill will on her and wish her the best - but she will go down in history as a cautionary tale, the worst Dem candidate of all time, and the one who threw the ball to Donald Trump on the one yard line. She's been punished enough. After that loss and the sour grapes book and book tour (aka one last money grab), history will not look kindly on her.

Let her live out her life in peace. - she has to face the mirror everyday and, in a way, is a prisoner of her own doing. There is no need to pile on. Let it be.

I should also mention, I know four people that have worked for the Clinton's, in the WH, at their 'non-profit' and on her NY Senate campaign. There are things I have been told that would be hard for her fans to swallow, but I;m not airing them herqe. I;m not trying to prove anything, except I have context on her.

That said, the leftard extemist flamers can just keep doing their thing - trying to incite hate and anger and violence with threads like these - while claiming everyone else are 'the haters'. The leftist hate and anger and hypocrisy are just so... sad! :P


I know two whores that slept with Trump—so what?

LeBron James>Clinton>Trump
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 1:37 pm

Next

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Advertising