Advertising

Obama's speech

Postby Grandma Lynn on Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:26 pm

In his speech he accused Trump of "cozying up to
Russia, emboldening white supremacists and
politicizing the nation." Quote from the Times.

What do you call it when Obama kneeled to
the Arab's? Give me a break...

What did he do when he used the word
emboldening? Helping them to be "bold"?
And explain what "politicizing the nation"
means exactly.
 
Posts: 11235
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: Shoreline, WA

Re: Obama's speech

Postby Grandma Lynn on Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:53 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:In his speech he accused Trump of "cozying up to
Russia, emboldening white supremacists and
politicizing the nation." Quote from the Times.

What do you call it when Obama kneeled to
the Arab's? Give me a break...

What did he do when he used the word
emboldening? Helping them to be "bold"?
And explain what "politicizing the nation"
means exactly.


So there's no answer for these questions.
 
Posts: 11235
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: Shoreline, WA

Re: Obama's speech

Postby Melvin Bradford on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:49 pm

It would be nice if someone in the Stupid Party would take the little Sambo to task. But they're cowards.

"Emboldening white supremacists " ? That's Obamaspeak for simply white people. He hates white people unless they're snow flakes.

Yeah, like 12 people showed up at the Unite the Right protest....

hell, more "brothers" died last week in Obamas home town of Chicago...... as if he cares.

What a turd.
 
Posts: 1005
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:29 am
Location: woodland mn

Re: Obama's speech

Postby Bo Riley on Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:18 pm

Melvin Bradford wrote:It would be nice if someone in the Stupid Party would take the little Sambo to task. But they're cowards.

"Emboldening white supremacists " ? That's Obamaspeak for simply white people. He hates white people unless they're snow flakes.

Yeah, like 12 people showed up at the Unite the Right protest....

hell, more "brothers" died last week in Obamas home town of Chicago...... as if he cares.

What a turd.


White privilege is not a myth.

We would fare far better as a nation of unique peoples with an Oriental as president, for example.
 
Posts: 741
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:03 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Obama's speech

Postby Melvin Bradford on Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:00 pm

Like Mao ?
 
Posts: 1005
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:29 am
Location: woodland mn

Re: Obama's speech

Postby HawkBowler on Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:38 pm

Bo Riley wrote:
White privilege is not a myth.

We would fare far better as a nation of unique peoples with an Oriental as president, for example.


The term 'oriental' is now racist. You didn't get the memo?

Privilege is not determined by skin color. Period. This is one of the most dangerous myths spread by socialists. We have literally millions of examples of black people born in America who didn't grow up in poverty who go on to be successful in life. In fact, black people in America are the most successful black people on earth. Period.

The other dangerous myth spread by socialists is that outcomes in life can be guaranteed. Even if we had an all intrusive and controlling government, it's a higher power that determines smarts, work ethic, looks ect. Life isn't fair, but the socialist doesn't accept this maxim that's been true since the beginning of humans. They believe that government can make life fair for everyone.
 
Posts: 15458
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Obama's speech

Postby Grandma Lynn on Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:27 pm

It's too bad we aren't like children. They
except all colors. Play together and like
each other, with no color barrier, unless
some grown up changes things.
 
Posts: 11235
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: Shoreline, WA

Re: Obama's speech

Postby Melvin Bradford on Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:51 am

We do !

But its specimens like Barack and the rest of the debased culture who insist that 'if you're white you are a racist"

You're a racist GL....and you better get used to it. See how it works ?
 
Posts: 1005
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:29 am
Location: woodland mn

Re: Obama's speech

Postby TACOMA is my destiny on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:09 am

Melvin Bradford wrote:We do !

But its specimens like Barack and the rest of the debased culture who insist that 'if you're white you are a racist"

You're a racist GL....and you better get used to it. See how it works ?


No, no, no..... you're only racist if you're white & Conservative/Republican..... white Democraps are somehow miraculously not racist, even though it's been proven for the last 50 years without a shadow of a doubt, racist Democrap policies have done absolutely nothing but tear apart black families, & cause government dependency. Ever wonder why there aren't "white projects" in the urban cities? We know why..... thanks lying-ass, racist Democraps.
 
Posts: 2080
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 7:46 am

Re: Obama's speech

Postby Melvin Bradford on Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:11 pm

I stand corrected Tac
 
Posts: 1005
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:29 am
Location: woodland mn


Return to Rant and Rave - Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Advertising