Advertising

Re: Future Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Postby SeaFreak on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:57 pm

Unfortunately, there are certain voters where a candidates stance on abortion is all that matters...

The idea of driving to another state to have an abortion is just as ludicrous as driving to another county to buy alcohol. Time for people to get real.

All of this crap is a smoke screen. Federal Reserve is enemy #1. Abortions are as old as time. You may have been aborted in a previous life, and you still turned out fine, or did you?

Postby HawkBowler on Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:02 am

SeaFreak wrote: Abortions are as old as time. You may have been aborted in a previous life, and you still turned out fine, or did you?

LOL... what did you smoke before writing that?

The reason why pro-choice people don't want another constitutional originalist on the court is that a woman's right to abortion is not in the constitution. In fact, the constitution favors the rights of the unborn child.

I highly doubt that RvW will be overturned. Even if it were to be overturned, all that means is that the issue would be in the hands of American voters. Exactly what the left doesn't want.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:02 pm

What ever happened to prevention?
There's more than one way to prevent
getting pregnant. Just plain laziness.
Why is it the woman is always to blame?

Postby TACOMA is my destiny on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:11 pm

Democraps are all for taxpayer funded abortion on demand, because it's easy to murder black babies that way. Democraps can control the black population like they want to & still lie enough to try to get 95% of the vote automatically. Same principle applies to the urban plantations they control with the awful schools, high crime rate, high unemployment rate, etc.... Democrap politicians intentionally create this climate to keep the population at a certain level in the awful black neighborhoods, while at the same time pretending to love blacks by offering scraps for assistance & telling them Republicans are racist.

Postby Bo Riley on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:05 pm

TACOMA is my destiny wrote:Democraps are all for taxpayer funded abortion on demand, because it's easy to murder black babies that way. Democraps can control the black population like they want to & still lie enough to try to get 95% of the vote automatically. Same principle applies to the urban plantations they control with the awful schools, high crime rate, high unemployment rate, etc.... Democrap politicians intentionally create this climate to keep the population at a certain level in the awful black neighborhoods, while at the same time pretending to love blacks by offering scraps for assistance & telling them Republicans are racist.

That's an interesting conspiracy theory.

Postby TACOMA is my destiny on Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:23 am

Bo Riley wrote:
TACOMA is my destiny wrote:Democraps are all for taxpayer funded abortion on demand, because it's easy to murder black babies that way. Democraps can control the black population like they want to & still lie enough to try to get 95% of the vote automatically. Same principle applies to the urban plantations they control with the awful schools, high crime rate, high unemployment rate, etc.... Democrap politicians intentionally create this climate to keep the population at a certain level in the awful black neighborhoods, while at the same time pretending to love blacks by offering scraps for assistance & telling them Republicans are racist.

That's an interesting conspiracy theory.

Phenomal comeback. Your knowledge of nothing & total denial of facts is staggering. You need to change your handle to Bo Knows Nothing.

Postby HawkBowler on Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:51 pm

Bo Riley is the fire stoker in here, Tacoma. When the conversation starts to lag, he injects some counterbalance to otherwise oddly conservative dominate discussion. On the Seattle Times no less. It's a good thing that they don't pay attention to us.

Moreover, Bo knows the prevailing sentiments of the larger national view. He wouldn't be so good at trolling if he didn't.

Perception is reality. We may not like it but we have to deal with it. And the reality right now, especially in our neck of the woods, is that Trump is an authoritarian liberal utopian dream killer. A man who is going to reverse all the progress made since the sexual revolution. Hitler may be too kind a comparison for these folks because he is the destroyer of their worldview.

That's what it's really all about. People loved Obama because he delivered the perfect outer package and dialogue. Baptist preacher with a baritone olive oil voice.... with those pregnant pauses to ripen at just the opportune moment to deliver the greater calling. "The clouds will part and the seas will settle."

I voted for the man. I thought why not? I ignored wackos like Sean Hannity calling him a radical. I thought this guy is going to oppose him no matter what, one, and also that sure... he might be a little racist. After all, this guy hasn't even received a chance. Hannity also championed the Iraq war. I didn't believe WMD bullsh*t just like I don't believe the Russian Illusion now.

Our US Intelligence services command the power of information. Even though China and Russia are pecking at our heals, we're still the bully on the top of the mound. We should be glad but also worried. Glad because of the information power that we have, the best in the world, worried because of the people using it.... John Brennan, for example.

The thing is that we don't receive information that is secret from our intel agencies. This would be detrimental to national security. The only time the public is made aware of a certain threat is due to political headwind factors. For example, we mounted all our invasion forces in Saudi Arabia well before the reason for going in --- WMDs, was even established. Back then, the intel services, all in agreement (sound familiar?) told us that Sadaam Hussein had some serious sh*t... and given what he did in the first Gulf war, who are we to doubt?

Now we have the Russian Illusion. Again, information from high intelligence is only leaked to the public for a purpose -- to influence the public. There's a lot of information that's still coming as to why. Why Russia? Why collusion? But we can have no doubts as to the purpose. All we have to do is look at the source. No doubt at this point that the source material came from the Clinton cabal and the facilitation in action came from the Obama administration.

Don't expect Bo Riley to understand any of this... or even read it for that matter.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:58 pm

OH, what would we do without Bo?
He does get me riled up.
And it seems others too.

Postby Bo Riley on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 pm

HawkBowler wrote:Bo Riley is the fire stoker in here, Tacoma. When the conversation starts to lag, he injects some counterbalance to otherwise oddly conservative dominate discussion. On the Seattle Times no less. It's a good thing that they don't pay attention to us.

Moreover, Bo knows the prevailing sentiments of the larger national view. He wouldn't be so good at trolling if he didn't.

Perception is reality. We may not like it but we have to deal with it. And the reality right now, especially in our neck of the woods, is that Trump is an authoritarian liberal utopian dream killer. A man who is going to reverse all the progress made since the sexual revolution. Hitler may be too kind a comparison for these folks because he is the destroyer of their worldview.

That's what it's really all about. People loved Obama because he delivered the perfect outer package and dialogue. Baptist preacher with a baritone olive oil voice.... with those pregnant pauses to ripen at just the opportune moment to deliver the greater calling. "The clouds will part and the seas will settle."

I voted for the man. I thought why not? I ignored wackos like Sean Hannity calling him a radical. I thought this guy is going to oppose him no matter what, one, and also that sure... he might be a little racist. After all, this guy hasn't even received a chance. Hannity also championed the Iraq war. I didn't believe WMD bullsh*t just like I don't believe the Russian Illusion now.

Our US Intelligence services command the power of information. Even though China and Russia are pecking at our heals, we're still the bully on the top of the mound. We should be glad but also worried. Glad because of the information power that we have, the best in the world, worried because of the people using it.... John Brennan, for example.

The thing is that we don't receive information that is secret from our intel agencies. This would be detrimental to national security. The only time the public is made aware of a certain threat is due to political headwind factors. For example, we mounted all our invasion forces in Saudi Arabia well before the reason for going in --- WMDs, was even established. Back then, the intel services, all in agreement (sound familiar?) told us that Sadaam Hussein had some serious sh*t... and given what he did in the first Gulf war, who are we to doubt?

Now we have the Russian Illusion. Again, information from high intelligence is only leaked to the public for a purpose -- to influence the public. There's a lot of information that's still coming as to why. Why Russia? Why collusion? But we can have no doubts as to the purpose. All we have to do is look at the source. No doubt at this point that the source material came from the Clinton cabal and the facilitation in action came from the Obama administration.

Don't expect Bo Riley to understand any of this... or even read it for that matter.

Of the several thousand posts you have written on this board, this is probably one of the top 10 most poignant and for that I give you a golf clap.

This is a bizarre space no doubt--Seattle times politics discussion board. It is very oddly conservative and PRO TRUMP but if you think about the channel here and the demographic of the users, it makes some sense I guess.

#MAGA

Postby Bo Riley on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:44 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:OH, what would we do without Bo?
He does get me riled up.
And it seems others too.

Thanks, Grandma. I actually like most of you guys, except for a few. I just don't agree with your rhetoric and Trump loving antics.

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics