Advertising

Re: Jeff Flake, true American hero

Postby auroraave on Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:28 am

Haven't been on here in a while - thought I'd check out the rage-a-holics. How's the peanut gallery feeling about Jeff Flake now? Seriously, only the dimmest bulb didn't see this coming. So, what's the next fake rage? I can't wait to see what the leftards manufacture next! Aliens stole the election? Melania is a drug lord? Trump's socks don't match? Can't wait! #manufacturedrage

Postby The Ghost of Jack Cust on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:09 pm

auroraave wrote:Haven't been on here in a while - thought I'd check out the rage-a-holics. How's the peanut gallery feeling about Jeff Flake now? Seriously, only the dimmest bulb didn't see this coming. So, what's the next fake rage? I can't wait to see what the leftards manufacture next! Aliens stole the election? Melania is a drug lord? Trump's socks don't match? Can't wait! #manufacturedrage

Flake blew it like he always does in the end.

We are a country more divided and going backwards daily.

Trumpism is bad for America. Kavanaugh is also. A new low!

Postby Grandma Lynn on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:12 pm

The Ghost of Jack Cust wrote:
auroraave wrote:Haven't been on here in a while - thought I'd check out the rage-a-holics. How's the peanut gallery feeling about Jeff Flake now? Seriously, only the dimmest bulb didn't see this coming. So, what's the next fake rage? I can't wait to see what the leftards manufacture next! Aliens stole the election? Melania is a drug lord? Trump's socks don't match? Can't wait! #manufacturedrage

Where you been? Protesting?

Postby TACOMA is my destiny on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:58 pm

You're just a white guy who is afraid to be called racist by the the true racists & creators of division/Identity Politics.... the Democrap party.

Postby auroraave on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:23 am

Grandma Lynn on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:12 pm

auroraave wrote:
Haven't been on here in a while - thought I'd check out the rage-a-holics. How's the peanut gallery feeling about Jeff Flake now? Seriously, only the dimmest bulb didn't see this coming. So, what's the next fake rage? I can't wait to see what the leftards manufacture next! Aliens stole the election? Melania is a drug lord? Trump's socks don't match? Can't wait! #manufacturedrage

I'm genuinely curious - which part, specifically, is bad for America - the strong economy, or the lowest unemployment rate in decades? Which do you have a problem with - or is it both? #thinkforyourself

lol - you just won the internet today!

Postby Bo Riley on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:02 pm

TACOMA is my destiny wrote:

You're just a white guy who is afraid to be called racist by the the true racists & creators of division/Identity Politics.... the Democrap party.

OK, keep telling yourself that narrative.

And I'm actually Asian. Oriental, if you choose.

Postby Bo Riley on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:04 pm

auroraave wrote:
Grandma Lynn on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:12 pm

auroraave wrote:

I'm genuinely curious - which part, specifically, is bad for America - the strong economy, or the lowest unemployment rate in decades? Which do you have a problem with - or is it both? #thinkforyourself

lol - you just won the internet today!

The problem is neither. First of all, the economy and unemployment numbers are Fake News. Even if they were true they wouldn't impact my lifestyle.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:00 pm

And just what is your lifestyle Bo?

Postby Bo Riley on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:28 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:And just what is your lifestyle Bo?

trolling Trumpers :lol:

Postby Grandma Lynn on Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:16 pm

Bo Riley wrote:
Grandma Lynn wrote:And just what is your lifestyle Bo?

trolling Trumpers :lol:

I should have known!

Previous

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics