face. Usually a Halloween party.
Very common.
Let it rest! That was not thought
of degrading blacks, at the time.
Next will be the Indian's.

Re: Black Face

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:35 pm

Good evening Grandma Lynn.
The media is using the Black Face stories as "Teaching Moments" for the Sheeple Masses. They want the White Guilt Sheep to accept the fact that it is strictly verboten for them to make fun of any other races...even though the [[[NWO]]] make fun of White People at every opportunity on television in commercials, movies and also on TV sitcoms.
The Jewish owned Discovery ID channel is all about murder stories...except 99% of the stories [[[THEY]]] run are about White WASP murders and almost nothing else.
In reality, Negro Murder Monkeys / Rape Apes commit more than 50% of all murders, but the Jewish owned Discovery ID Channel will only show 99% White WASP murder stories.

Do any Libtards wish to prove me wrong..?

Postby The Ghost of Jack Cust on Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:22 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:Good evening Grandma Lynn.
The media is using the Black Face stories as "Teaching Moments" for the Sheeple Masses. They want the White Guilt Sheep to accept the fact that it is strictly verboten for them to make fun of any other races...even though the [[[NWO]]] make fun of White People at every opportunity on television in commercials, movies and also on TV sitcoms.
The Jewish owned Discovery ID channel is all about murder stories...except 99% of the stories [[[THEY]]] run are about White WASP murders and almost nothing else.
In reality, Negro Murder Monkeys / Rape Apes commit more than 50% of all murders, but the Jewish owned Discovery ID Channel will only show 99% White WASP murder stories.

Do any Libtards wish to prove me wrong..?

That went from "Good evening, Grandma" to mouth-frothing, heavy-breathing, incoherent rant....about right for you, Moe.

More rapes are committed by white men than blacks. I know you experienced some form of intestinal assault from a sub-saharan negro - many years back, I take it - but you were quite the exception to the norm. Lucky you.

Postby Moe Gibbs on Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:38 am

The Ghost of Jack Cust wrote:More rapes are committed by white men than blacks.

This comment proves that you do not understand what "per capita" means when talking about demographically sorted crime stats. No surprise there and at this point it would be a waste of time to attempt explaining that for you.

The Color of Crime: Race, Crime, and Justice in America

BIacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

When bIacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-bIacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black.

Interracial CrimeOf the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving bIacks and whites, bIacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

BIacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

BIacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

BIacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.

Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. BIacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

White men and women who choose to date or marry blacks are much more likely to suffer abuse from their partners, particularly spousal homicide.

According to the American Journal of Public Health, a white woman married to a black man is over 12 times as likely to be murdered by her husband as a white woman married to a white man (ncbi.nlm.nih). Even more startling: a white man married to a black woman is 21 times as likely to be murdered by his wife as a white man married to a white woman. Still, the highest risk of death by spousal homicide is incurred by white women married to black men.

Furthermore, murder “is the leading cause of death in the United States among young African American women aged 15 to 45 years and the seventh leading cause of premature death among women overall” (ncbi.nlm.nih). The elevated rate among black women is largely due to black women dating and marrying black men almost exclusively; for example, in 2009, 94% of married black women had black husbands (nytimes).

Here is a brief outline of the DOJ Table 43A as of 2012
Numbers are rounded off for simple per capita analysis.

Total USA arrests 9.4 million, white / brown 6.5M, black 2.6M [Hispanics lumped in with whites]

Blacks are 13% of the general population, White [Caucasians] and Brown [Hispanics] combine for 75-80%

total murders 8500, white / brown 4100, black 4200..[that's not a typo]
This is a Whopping "overrepresentation" for Americanized Africans. Being only 1/8 of the general population, the negro commits 1/2 of all murders. This makes them 8 TIMES more likely to commit murder than the remaining [7/8] of the population which includes all whites, browns and asians combined.
I invite you to go visit the Dept of Justice Table 43 which Obama / Holder tried to hide from the general public, but is still available if you do a DIRECT SEARCH for it through Google.

CHILD TRENDS / DATABANK INDICATOR / CHILD MALTREATMENT/CHILD WELFARE / INFANT HOMICIDE
DATABANK INDICATOR

Black infants are substantially more at risk for homicide than are other infants. In 2013, the homicide rate for black infants was 15.8 per 100,000, while Hispanic and white infants had rates of 5.5 and 5.4 per 100,000, respectively. However, the rate for black infants has decreased greatly since 1990, when it was at 23.7 per 100,000. (Figure 3)

FBI Table 43 2017 RAPE Arrests....total 18,000 in USA

Whites and Hispanics [Browns] lumped together in same column. Blacks have their own column.
12,000 White / Brown rapes = 67% of total rapes committed, but White / Brown are 75 % to 80% of USA population.
Blacks committed 28% of all rapes in the USA but are less than 13% of the USA population...[!!!]
Even a moron Libtard like BoJack [claims to be a "Graduate Student"...LOL :lol: ] ought to be able to see which group is over-represented here...?

Postby Grandma Lynn on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:53 pm

Let's get back to the subject of all
this hoop a la about black faces
where back when!
So stupid. Let's worry about now!
I guess this is more of a concern
than murdering babies when newborn!
He's cooked his goose . To agree of
late term abortion and even killing a
baby when born is sadistic. Evil, and
every word that describes it.
Also the women that are for it! I can't
even think of a word that would fit
them.

Postby Hindemith on Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:52 am

I wonder how much time and effort is being expended now by media hacks and operatives of both parties in locating and scrutinizing every yearbook of every school that every political figure in either party has ever attended. How much more mindless and pathetic can things become in this nation.

Postby HawkBowler on Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:07 pm

Yeah, I think we've reached a sad state of affairs as Hindemith says. Somebody Northram went to school with got pissed about what he said concerning post birth abortion and decided to leak the year book photo.

Then Fairfax, second in line for Virgia Governor, is hit with a coordinated attack with 20 year old allegations.

I don't think we can take anything as coincidence these days. One of his accusers is being represented by the same firm that brought us baby voice Dr. Blasey Ford.The Fairfax hit looks to be a way for the Dems to save Northram. The allegations against him are worse than blackface. The tactic seems to be working as most of the heat is now on Fairfax to resign. If true, it would mean that the Dems chose to save a racist white governor at the expense of their black politician.

Postby Hindemith on Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:28 pm

Isn't there any more compelling evidence than an ill-advised photo depicting a clansman and a black man standing beside each other in a friendly pose, to suggest that Northram is, or was, really a racist? I know he was given the nickname "Coonboy" by someone, but....
seems like a rush to judgment.
Last edited by Hindemith on Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby phamyen on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:09 am

I'm happy about everything you bring it very interesting and helpful, thanks
HD Wallpaper

Postby Melvin Bradford on Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:18 pm

On its face there's absolutely nothing wrong with black-face . Late night jokester Jimmy Kimmel did a Karl Malone skit here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aPbefau2Zc

Has Kimmel and the rest of the liberal stench who've used black face in the past started an apology tour ?

As always it a meaningless nothing that the collective 'bag of rocks' otherwise know as the media and their ever available collection of social experts use to pass selective judgement on targets and keep the mythological ball of racism in the air.

fake news

Next

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics