Advertising

Re: Measles

Postby auroraave on Wed May 08, 2019 4:27 pm

How about you simply look up the measles and get back to me? Rubella and Roseola are among many strains that can be caught. Stating you can't get measles twice is about as ignorant as saying you can only have the flu once. Jeesh!

Yeah, I looked them up. Perhaps you should actually do that.

The measles are a specific strain of one virus. The Flu has literally thousands of strains. And just like the measles, once you get a strain, you cannot get it again. The Flu a constantly evolving virus - the measles are not. Hard to believe you are this clueless. To clarify - there are thousands of strains of the Flu - there is basically one strain of the Measles. You can not get any of them twice because the body builds up the antibodies to kill it.

You can’t get measles more than once. After you’ve had the virus, you’re immune for life.

However, measles and its potential complications are preventable through vaccination. Vaccination not only protects you and your family, but also prevents the measles virus from circulating in your community and affecting those who can’t be vaccinated.

directly from this article.

https://www.healthline.com/health/measles#prognosis

Here's an article from the Mayo Clinic. I guess the Mayo Clinic is lying, huh?

Preventing new infections
If you've already had measles, your body has built up its immune system to fight the infection, and you can't get measles again. Most people born or living in the United States before 1957 are immune to measles, simply because they've already had it.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20374857

Anything else you'd like to educate us in? It would be amazing to hear you're home schooling your kid, and teaching them your nutjob ways. The Lunatic Left at work folks, blatantly lying to get people to feel sorry for them. "Seven times!" :P :P :P :P

And you rage about Trump. Priceless.

Postby HawkBowler on Wed May 08, 2019 7:50 pm

There are parents where I live who don't believe in vaccination. That's dangerous now that we have an interconnected world where anyone can hop on a plane and be anywhere within a day. People lose sight of the benefit because they've never seen what it was like before.

Still, I'm somewhat skeptical. We have more diseases now, it seems, than ever before. Why are kids getting autism, for example, at such high rates? Over vaccination maybe? I usually skip the flu shot. Sometimes I pay for that, but as Aurora said above, there are so many strains... how do you know if you've been vaccinated for what you're about to get?

Postby Grandma Lynn on Fri May 10, 2019 7:49 pm

Autism and who knows what else
vaccinations can cause. It's still
up in the air . George Noory's
radio show has it on tonight, May
10th. 97.3 FM.

Postby Bo Riley on Tue May 14, 2019 4:13 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:I grew up in a relatively medium sized town. There were 4 Elementary schools, 1st grade through 6th grade with 50 to 60 kids in each grade. IOW, 300 or more kids in each school times 4..so about 1200 kids...which equals the enrollment at the high school that these elementary schools fed into.
There were NO cases of mumps, measles or chicken pox that were either fatal or even life threatening among the aforementioned sample size of kids I grew up with. As kids, we had no fear about getting any of these illnesses
Polio, typhoid fever, rattlesnake bite and tuberculosis were the afflictions we feared most.

A relatively medium sized trailer park. Got it. I guess measles wasn't ever diagnosed because you all were too busy picking insects out of your intestinal tract and exploring your sexuality with same sex family members.

Did the Nigerian man who raped you ever pay any of your medical bills to restore the trauma your anal cavity suffered? maybe there is a Vet program to help with that.

Postby Moe Gibbs on Tue May 14, 2019 6:00 pm

Bo Riley wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:I grew up in a relatively medium sized town. There were 4 Elementary schools, 1st grade through 6th grade with 50 to 60 kids in each grade. IOW, 300 or more kids in each school times 4..so about 1200 kids...which equals the enrollment at the high school that these elementary schools fed into.
There were NO cases of mumps, measles or chicken pox that were either fatal or even life threatening among the aforementioned sample size of kids I grew up with. As kids, we had no fear about getting any of these illnesses
Polio, typhoid fever, rattlesnake bite and tuberculosis were the afflictions we feared most.

A relatively medium sized trailer park. Got it. I guess measles wasn't ever diagnosed because you all were too busy picking insects out of your intestinal tract and exploring your sexuality with same sex family members.

Did the Nigerian man who raped you ever pay any of your medical bills to restore the trauma your anal cavity suffered? maybe there is a Vet program to help with that.

Riley, maybe you could hire someone more clever than the autistic mumbo jumbo you continue to barf up here..... to write "Snappy Comebacks" for you..?

Postby The Ghost of Jack Cust on Tue May 14, 2019 6:49 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Bo Riley wrote:

Riley, maybe you could hire someone more clever than the autistic mumbo jumbo you continue to barf up here..... to write "Snappy Comebacks" for you..?

In a war of words, Bo takes down Moe 100% of the time.

Moe is a bigoted, old, dying breed of racist white man. He is no good. Like Trump. no good.

Let's send Moe to Mexico!

Postby Moe Gibbs on Tue May 14, 2019 10:13 pm

The Ghost of Jack Cust wrote:In a war of words, Bo takes down Moe 100% of the time.
Moe is a bigoted, old, dying breed of racist white man. He is no good. Like Trump. no good.

How pathetic. People who feel the need to create multiple Chat Room accounts / personas [ re. The moron who goes by Bo riley and Jack Cust] are so easy to spot and oh so pathetic.

Postby The Ghost of Jack Cust on Wed May 15, 2019 9:27 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
The Ghost of Jack Cust wrote:In a war of words, Bo takes down Moe 100% of the time.

How pathetic. People who feel the need to create multiple Chat Room accounts / personas [ re. The moron who goes by Bo riley and Jack Cust] are so easy to spot and oh so pathetic.

I am a white person you idiot.

Postby Moe Gibbs on Thu May 16, 2019 7:06 pm

The Ghost of Jack Cust wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:

I am a white person you idiot.

Then that means your alter-ego / other account[ Bo Riley] is white.

The Ghost of Jack Cust wrote: on Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:41 pm

But honestly I am both Bo and Jack. I've been on this forum (well actually the Mariners and Seahawks ST forums) since 2007 ish. Have had a lot of accounts and somehow I have two linked to two different emails.
The Ghost of Jack Cust

Having "specialized" accounts for the sole purpose of establishing "Street Cred" for One's opinions is nothing new with SJWs and White Knights on the internet.
It reveals a lack of "Truth Respect" , a lack of maturity and self respect that seems so endemic with the self loathing, self mutilating, NWO brainwashed, Social Marxist Sheeple.
Take note that both personas have identical "Trains of Thought"..typically just blurting out their wishful thinking based beliefs without one shred of verifiable proof. Washington AZS4436 Feb 21, 2017

Postby The Ghost of Jack Cust on Thu May 16, 2019 7:13 pm

It's damn right disturbing you keep a file of forum members' posts from years back. That's kind of sick, even for a poor sap like you, Moe.

If Bo is white or Bo is black it doesn't matter. What matters is your trailer park location is now known by the same Nigerians that beat up Jesse Smollet. LOL

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics