Postby Moe Gibbs on Mon May 13, 2019 10:39 pm

Bo Riley wrote:
This post has been flagged for the following:
- shocking incoherence
- racist statements and undertones
- being completely unintelligible
- SPAM

MAGA!

Racism is realism. What you believe in [absolute parity] does not exist....anywhere. I have given you countless chances to prove otherwise and all we've ever seen from you in return is......nothing of any substance or validity.

Re: FDT

Postby auroraave on Tue May 14, 2019 11:39 am

Moe Gibbs on Mon May 13, 2019 10:39 pm

Bo Riley wrote:

- shocking incoherence
- SPAM

MAGA!

Racism is realism. What you believe in [absolute parity] does not exist....anywhere. I have given you countless chances to prove otherwise and all we've ever seen from you in return is......nothing of any substance or validity.

Frankly Moe, I'm surprised you don't see what's going on here. Obviously Bo is infatuated with you. You should be flattered. When you get down to it - she wants your attention, so she posts completely over the top things to get a reaction from you - it's like a schoolgirl crush. So obvious. She doesn't speak of truths she believes - just extremist positions designed to get your attention. Hey, I've had my share of crazies - and God Bless every one of 'em.

Postby Moe Gibbs on Tue May 14, 2019 12:43 pm

auroraave wrote:Frankly Moe, I'm surprised you don't see what's going on here. Obviously Bo is infatuated with you. You should be flattered. When you get down to it - she wants your attention, so she posts completely over the top things to get a reaction from you - it's like a schoolgirl crush. So obvious. She doesn't speak of truths she believes - just extremist positions designed to get your attention. Hey, I've had my share of crazies - and God Bless every one of 'em.

..but..but..but..Bo has told us several times he earns $124,000 / year as a "Healthcare Professional", bench presses 315 AND he smokes copious amounts of dope when he isn't too busy making $124K or Benching 315............... :wink:
What never fails to amaze me are the COUNTLESS number of "Bo Rileys" I've stumbled upon in internet political commentary rooms who ALSO feel the need to broadcast to the community that they bench 315 and make $125K or more............ :wink:

Postby Bo Riley on Tue May 14, 2019 3:31 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
auroraave wrote:Frankly Moe, I'm surprised you don't see what's going on here. Obviously Bo is infatuated with you. You should be flattered. When you get down to it - she wants your attention, so she posts completely over the top things to get a reaction from you - it's like a schoolgirl crush. So obvious. She doesn't speak of truths she believes - just extremist positions designed to get your attention. Hey, I've had my share of crazies - and God Bless every one of 'em.

..but..but..but..Bo has told us several times he earns $124,000 / year as a "Healthcare Professional", bench presses 315 AND he smokes copious amounts of dope when he isn't too busy making $124K or Benching 315............... :wink:
What never fails to amaze me are the COUNTLESS number of "Bo Rileys" I've stumbled upon in internet political commentary rooms who ALSO feel the need to broadcast to the community that they bench 315 and make $125K or more............ :wink:

Let's clear up some fake news here, shall we?

First, I made $140k last year.
Second, I do smoke copious amounts of week and highly recommend you do the same.
Third, I can only bench 295 now.

Postby Bo Riley on Tue May 14, 2019 3:32 pm

auroraave wrote:
Moe Gibbs on Mon May 13, 2019 10:39 pm

Bo Riley wrote:

- shocking incoherence
- SPAM

MAGA!

Frankly Moe, I'm surprised you don't see what's going on here. Obviously Bo is infatuated with you. You should be flattered. When you get down to it - she wants your attention, so she posts completely over the top things to get a reaction from you - it's like a schoolgirl crush. So obvious. She doesn't speak of truths she believes - just extremist positions designed to get your attention. Hey, I've had my share of crazies - and God Bless every one of 'em.

Are you a Moe Gibbs supporter then? God bless you.

And sorry to break it to you but i'm a male NEGRO, not a female. LOL!

as always, **** Donald Trump!

Postby Bo Riley on Tue May 14, 2019 3:46 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Bo Riley wrote:
- shocking incoherence
- SPAM

MAGA!

"Racism is realism." That's comedy even coming from you. Racists aren't welcome in my America so don't be surprised if the Nation of Islam shows up to your trailer park home and beats the tar out of you. :lol:

Postby Moe Gibbs on Tue May 14, 2019 5:53 pm

Bo Riley wrote:"Racism is realism." That's comedy even coming from you. Racists aren't welcome in my America so don't be surprised if the Nation of Islam shows up to your trailer park home and beats the tar out of you. :lol:

Like I said before..this is all you've got....this is all you've ever got.
Go smoke more bowls and fantasize about pushing 295, making $140K, earning "Muh MBA 'nsheet" and having me killed by your make believe Monkey Posse....... :roll:

Postby The Ghost of Jack Cust on Tue May 14, 2019 6:42 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Bo Riley wrote:"Racism is realism." That's comedy even coming from you. Racists aren't welcome in my America so don't be surprised if the Nation of Islam shows up to your trailer park home and beats the tar out of you. :lol:

Like I said before..this is all you've got....this is all you've ever got.
Go smoke more bowls and fantasize about pushing 295, making $140K, earning "Muh MBA 'nsheet" and having me killed by your make believe Monkey Posse....... :roll:

Bo is right. You are a grade A jack ass.

Postby Moe Gibbs on Wed May 15, 2019 12:36 pm

The Ghost of Jack Cust wrote:Bo is right. You are a grade A jack ass.

BoJack..it's so sad when Forum Trolls [such as yourself] need to answer their own posts with one of their multiple accounts / make believe friends.
Maybe this riddle will take your mind off your self inflicted troubles while you receive your free [taxpayer funded] HIV Cocktail this AM.
Why do gorillas always look so angry...?

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics