Advertising

Re: The Equality Act

Postby Moe Gibbs on Sat May 25, 2019 2:54 pm

SeaFreak wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:
SeaFreak wrote:
I'm not sure I understand how they're genetic dead ends... they've been around for all of recorded history and we're now discussing them in the present.

If you fail to produce offspring, you become a Genetic Dead End. Hundreds of years of breeding ends with you.
There will always be a fresh supply of these Defective Units that Mother Nature designed awful diseases to eliminate..but not unlike cancer cells, these people will always be present in any given population and DARWIN WILL NEVER REST......LOL..... :lol:

Okay, well Darwin has been doing his thing for 1,000s of years and pretty much there's a lot of homosexuality.

In reality, there's been very little genetic evolution since the dawn of agriculture, because just about every single human is able to live to 30 and pass their genes on. Still, I think it's clear that homosexuality is born out of heterosexuality... I mean, that's basic biology.

There's also a really impressive list of very grotesque diseases that homosexual men are prone to getting. Not so with hetero people who follow the Golden Rule.
It makes sense that as our overpopulation situation gets worse, so will the rate of homosexuality. We also have ten times more effeminately raised males than ever before and you know how I hate to under-rate coincidences.

Postby SeaFreak on Sun May 26, 2019 8:19 am

Moe Gibbs wrote:There's also a really impressive list of very grotesque diseases that homosexual men are prone to getting. Not so with hetero people who follow the Golden Rule.
It makes sense that as our overpopulation situation gets worse, so will the rate of homosexuality. We also have ten times more effeminately raised males than ever before and you know how I hate to under-rate coincidences.

I mean, their ability to reproduce has nothing to do with their lifespan or diseases they get; they cannot reproduce period.

Even still, with genetic features that are passed on, I offer the following two points:

1. Human genetic evolution has been largely halted since the dawn of agriculture. The entire gene pool survives, because even the least "fit" are finding mates and reproducing before they die.

2. The entire universe is contained within every molocule. If God wants gays, there will be gays.

Postby Moe Gibbs on Sun May 26, 2019 10:47 am

SeaFreak wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:There's also a really impressive list of very grotesque diseases that homosexual men are prone to getting. Not so with hetero people who follow the Golden Rule.

I mean, their ability to reproduce has nothing to do with their lifespan or diseases they get; they cannot reproduce period.

Even still, with genetic features that are passed on, I offer the following two points:

1. Human genetic evolution has been largely halted since the dawn of agriculture. The entire gene pool survives, because even the least "fit" are finding mates and reproducing before they die.

2. The entire universe is contained within every molocule. If God wants gays, there will be gays.

The entire Gene Pool survives in spite of so many [too many] people who rely on the work of others for their survival needs.
I agree that we have made it possible for genetically flawed people to live longer and to increase their chances of passing on flawed genes. This will only get worse and imagine the "divide" we will have if genetically superior people start doing a better job of selecting superior mates.

Your next point makes just as much sense as saying "If God wants people to be stricken with disease, then there will be people stricken with disease". This falls into the "SO WHAT?" category.

Postby SeaFreak on Tue May 28, 2019 3:03 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:The entire Gene Pool survives in spite of so many [too many] people who rely on the work of others for their survival needs.
I agree that we have made it possible for genetically flawed people to live longer and to increase their chances of passing on flawed genes. This will only get worse and imagine the "divide" we will have if genetically superior people start doing a better job of selecting superior mates.

Your next point makes just as much sense as saying "If God wants people to be stricken with disease, then there will be people stricken with disease". This falls into the "SO WHAT?" category.

The gene pool continues, because humans learned how to grow food.

I'm not sure about the increase of the "divide", nor am I concerned with it - that seems like something more up your alley. But, I think you do already have the extremes of genius to dufus. We already have inbreeding... How much worse is it going to get, and also what amount of combining the genes of geniuses will create smarter humans? I think a lot of it is truly random, and that's why I mention God... The weakest humans are like downs syndrome, and they pop up regardless of whether they reproduce. What is also intereisting is the role that money plays in the mixing of genes. Good genes is one thing, good genes with some money behind them is another story.

Previous

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics