Advertising

Re: FDT

Postby fanaticalmariner on Tue May 28, 2019 3:16 pm

When the time comes for Moe to leave this forum ...... hundreds of forum readers will breath a sigh of relief.
Last edited by fanaticalmariner on Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
Posts: 4238
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:08 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: FDT

Postby The Ghost of Jack Cust on Tue May 28, 2019 6:14 pm

fanaticalmariner wrote:When the time come for Moe to leave this forum ...... hundreds of forum readers will breath a sigh of relief.


might as well line him up on death row along with the Trumper, eh? lol
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 1:37 pm

Re: FDT

Postby fanaticalmariner on Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:20 am

Moe has probably done worse things than ConDon.
 
Posts: 4238
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:08 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: FDT

Postby auroraave on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Personally, I find it adorable you two are Moe's biggest fans. Your obsession with him, however, is a bit disturbing, and when combined with all the dick jokes you two make, Freud would have a field day analyzing you two.

"...Not that there's anything wrong with that..." :P :P :P :P

MOE - here you go... Ford v Ferrari trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyYgDtY2AMY
 
Posts: 5522
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:19 pm
Location: Beverly Hills, CA

Re: FDT

Postby Moe Gibbs on Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:02 pm

Aurora...thanks for the "teaser".
I have met my Dream Girl..a gorgeous Latina originally from East LA and who is a PNW school teacher now. We have 2 months of vacation coming up and I have no time to spend here...we are too busy making plans.
Imagine that...a liberal school teacher who respects my thoughts as much as I respect hers
 
Posts: 5676
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Re: FDT

Postby Moe Gibbs on Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:38 pm

fanaticalmariner wrote:When the time comes for Moe to leave this forum ...... hundreds of NWO "WE BE AWL DE SAME" brainwashed forum readers who refuse to believe the ugly truth about man's evolution and the massively unequal accomplishments of the various races will breath a sigh of relief.
 
Posts: 5676
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Re: FDT

Postby The Ghost of Jack Cust on Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:28 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:Aurora...thanks for the "teaser".
I have met my Dream Girl..a gorgeous Latina originally from East LA and who is a PNW school teacher now. We have 2 months of vacation coming up and I have no time to spend here...we are too busy making plans.
Imagine that...a liberal school teacher who respects my thoughts as much as I respect hers


You spin more fantasy tales than the Trumper himself. lol
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 1:37 pm

Re: FDT

Postby HawkBowler on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:12 pm

Donald Trump is at the highest approval of his presidency.
The economy is absolutely rocking.
The Democrats are in la la land disarray....
... the Epstein flight list is all Dems
The Russian Illusion is over, dead.
Spygate is just reaching a warm bubble.

F Donald Trump? Are you kidding me?

Biden: Come on maaaaan
 
Posts: 17316
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: FDT

Postby Grandma Lynn on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:03 pm

HawkBowler wrote:Donald Trump is at the highest approval of his presidency.
The economy is absolutely rocking.
The Democrats are in la la land disarray....
... the Epstein flight list is all Dems
The Russian Illusion is over, dead.
Spygate is just reaching a warm bubble.

F Donald Trump? Are you kidding me?

Biden: Come on maaaaan


That all is true, but I'm worried about
all the crazies out there that believe
all the crap of the liberals.
 
Posts: 11555
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: Shoreline, WA


Previous

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Advertising