Advertising

Re: Klaven: 3 reasons the left turns violent

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:08 am

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Melvin Bradford wrote:43A.........All we know about crime in the United States.....but are afraid to say.....well some are.

Rest assured that these violent crime stats UNDERSTATE the actual truth ..the true numbers of murder and rape that really happen in the worst [least law enforced] parts of our Urban Congos.

Why else would Obama / Holder make Table 43 INACCESSIBLE to the public via the "Front Door" of the DOJ website..?
The last several times I tried to access Table 43, I had to use a "Work Around" to gain access while working off site.
Guess what Obama / Holder's agenda was / is for trying to hide the truth about this crime report..?

Obama / Holder also withheld the annual NCVR that shows the truth about interracial violent crime. This report has an annual budget in the tens of millions of dollars whether the corrupt Third World Obama / Holder Regime allowed it to be published or not.
Not a word about this was ever spoken by the mainstream media..any guess why...?

BTW, a "Watch Dog" group of freedom loving, truth loving, True Americans [Republicans] were able to get the missing reports eventually published.

And these DOJ / FBI statistics are under cooked to favor less crime and to present an untrue image to the NWO brainwashed White Liberal Sheeple.

Ask yourself, as a census employee would you risk life and limb in "the hood" to accurately count dangerous, drugged [Democrats] animals? You bet the percentages are under rated as Morontay [a Democrat] always be having someone stayin' at his crib n'sheet, or Shaniqua [a Democrat] be beezin' to be wit her Baby Daddy [a Democrat] with 5 aliases chillin' at her crib.

Then there's the feral off the radar felons [Democrats in spirit] on the run "blending in" to these areas that a lot of police won't go or will not even leave their vehicle. Do you think there's an accurate census or weighting to account for those factors?

CHILD TRENDS / DATABANK INDICATOR / CHILD MALTREATMENT/CHILD WELFARE / INFANT HOMICIDE
DATABANK INDICATOR

Black infants [Democrats] are substantially more at risk for homicide than are other infants. In 2013, the homicide rate for black infants was 15.8 per 100,000, while Hispanic and white infants had rates of 5.5 and 5.4 per 100,000, respectively. However, the rate for black [Democrat] infants has decreased greatly since 1990, when it was at 23.7 per 100,000. (Figure 3)

According to the 2010 National Crime Victimization Survey done by the Bureau Of Justice Satistics under the US Department Of Justice

62,593 Blacks were the victims of White Violence

320,082 Whites were the victims of Black Violence

With those numbers, Blacks commited 5x more violence against Whites than Whites did against Blacks.
But this figure is misleading because the Black and White populations are different sizes.

There are 197,000,000 non Hispanic Whites making up 63% of the population
There are 38,000,000 Blacks making up 12.6% of the population
What this means is when adjusted for population size Blacks commit 25 TIMES more violent assaults than Whites do against Blacks.
So there is this MEDIA HYSTERIA about unfair violence towards Blacks but not a single word about this.
Tell me again WHO is hiding the truth and WHO is promoting FAKE NEWS...?

Some more facts you may be unaware of

Though only 13% of the population, Blacks take 38% of all welfare payments. Whites are 72% of the population and take 30.5% of the total

Blacks [Democrats]are responsible for 40.8% of all domestic violence cases, despite being only 13% of the population.

28% of Black Males go to jail compared with 4.4% of White Males

Blacks [Democrats] are 4 times more likely to kill their children. bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/children/race.cfm

Blacks [Democrats] were 7 times more likely to commit homicide in 2005 bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm

Black Teens comprise only 15% of all US Teenagers but were 70% of all new AIDS diagnosis in 2012, according to the CDC

Research shows Black Women in Atlanta [Democrats] have HIV rates that rival what are seen in African Countries. 11Alive.com/news/article/240913/HIV-crisis-facing-black-women-in-metro-Atlanta

Blacks [Democrats] are 54% of the population of Atlanta but are responsible for:
99% of homicide
95% of rape
94% of robbery
84% of aggravated apesault
94% of burglary
APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012 atlantapd.org/uniformcrimereports.aspx

Postby Bo Riley on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:12 am

Moe, I have ordered a Sub Saharan negro to come to your house in the woods and excavate your lower intestines with a mighty member. enjoy

Postby Grandma Lynn on Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:41 pm

Talk about sick! He must spend
his days and nights, thinking of
things to say to shake us up.
Does it work? NO, it just makes
us realize what a nut he is!

Postby Bo Riley on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:55 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:Talk about sick! He must spend

I assume you are talking about Donald Trump.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:29 pm

Bo Riley wrote:

I rest my case! He doesn't even
know who I'm talking about. :lol:

Postby Bo Riley on Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:57 am

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Bo Riley wrote:

I rest my case! He doesn't even
know who I'm talking about. :lol:

OK fine, I get it.

You are talking about Moe Neanderthal Gibbs.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:31 pm

See? He doesn't get it!

Postby Bo Riley on Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:09 am

Grandma Lynn wrote:See? He doesn't get it!

I know. Moe is hopeless. So is your hero Trump

Postby Melvin Bradford on Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:06 pm

Postby The Ghost of Jack Cust on Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:39 pm

Melvin Bradford wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcZ-5jvhgFY

this post has been reported as spam and completely irrelevant to the topic.

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics