Advertising

Re: Wash. State Mental Hospital

Postby HawkBowler on Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:27 am

The homestead plan is not bad. Take the homeless drug addicts off the streets of the city and put them in a country commune for a few months while they get sober. They also say it helps to have animals around, goats and lamas to make people feel better. But it would have to be a secure facility, so no matter how nice the left would call it a concentration camp.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:22 pm

Sounds good, if and I mean "IF" they
aren't mentally ill.
Teach them to grow food, etc. I know
that some of the jails have that and
it works!
But those that might hurt themselves
or others and just "aren't with it", need
a mental hospital.
These two don't go together....homeless
and really mental illness, the kind you
must not have roaming the streets and
no-one helps them. The dangerous ones.

Postby johndj0212 on Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:46 pm

Lexmark is a Chinese-owned printer and printer utility manufacturer company. The use of lexmark printers is increasing day by day all over the world. If you are using any printer or any other utilities from lexmark you may need lexmark printer support number for any of the following problems: lexmark printer not printing, lexmark printer troubleshooting, printer not connecting wirelessly or you are getting an access denied message. You don’t need to worry about all these problems you just call the lexmark printer support phone number and the customer support executive will help you to solve you any problem within minutes. Here in this post i’m adding toll free lexmark printer support number where you can get a professional help for your problem. Here is the lexmark printer help number +1-844-797-8692.

Postby johndj0212 on Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:47 pm

Hp is global leader in the printer as well as laptop’s market and the demand of hp printers is increasing day by day so may be many of you are using a hp printer. If yes, sometimes there comes some problem like: spooling, ghosting, networking connectivity, and other errors. Then what you do might be you look for hp printer support by phone chat or by any other source. The best option is to call hp printer support number because they can easily understand the problem you are facing with your printer and you can get an instant printer support help for that problem. Here i’m going to give you hp printer help number where you can call and resolve your problem very easily.
Here is the hp printer help number +1-844-797-8692

Postby onlybestpackers1 on Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:53 pm

If you are looking for a change in your location from bhavnagar, then you might be looking for movers and packers in bhavnagar for the shifting of your home or office. I’ll suggest you to hire some professional packers and movers in bhavnagar for the security of your valuable goods. Onlybestpackers.in is trusted packers and movers directory where you can find best packers and movers at very low price and also professionals who takes care of each of your goods. So i suggest you to hire best packers and movers in bhavnagar for hassle free shifting services.

Postby philipanderon on Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:42 am

Mcafee technical support service id fully dedicated to customers, we are providing installation, update, activation and many more. Need to contact support? Dial toll-free number 1-844-797-8692 and get the instant facility.

Postby philipanderon on Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:45 pm

Need to support for Norton antivirus activation or installation? Call on Norton support number 1-844-797-8692 and receive instant help regarding your query. We are providing the best technical support service in the USA.

Postby priyanka123 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:44 pm

How to combine and merge files into one PDF:
Within Acrobat, click on the Tools menu and select Combine Files.
Click Combine Files, and then click Add Files to select the files you want to include in your PDF.
Click, drag, and drop to reorder the files and pages. ...
When finished arranging files, click Combine Files.
Odoo Customization

Postby fanaticalmariner on Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:50 pm

Grandma Lynn has had a room reserved at the Wash. State Mental Hospital going on a few years now. It figures that she's concerned about taxpayers building a new one. :lol:
Last edited by fanaticalmariner on Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:02 pm

fanaticalmariner wrote:Grandma Lynn has had a room reserved at the Wash. State Mental Hospital going on a few years now. It makes sense that she's concerned about building a new one.

Aw gee, of course you caught on
to me!
By the way, I've saved one room for
you. But don't you want a new hospital
too?
That way we can converse in a nice
clean atmosphere. And be safe from
each other!

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics