Advertising

Re: Wash. State Mental Hospital

Postby Bo Riley on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:33 am

If we all can be perfectly honest with ourselves--letting the ego go for just a moment; it becomes crystal clear that nearly everyone on this forum is mentally ill/abusing substances/emotionally manipulated.

I'll go ahead and take first crack at a Top 10 of sorts (ranked from the most severely and terminally sick to some lesser extent of cognitive meltdown) with my initial Five.

I consulted with many of you on this forum via private messages to gather data--thank you--and some of your comments are included below.

1. Moe Gibbs - flips back and forth between a curious boy out lost in the forest, to a raging, anti-anything not white lunatic. Many of his posts have random capitalization and regurgitated false claims. His lack of global conscious is always on display in the most tremendously heinous ways. Moe takes a daily cocktail of various anti-psychotic medicine, and has an addiction to sugar. He is known as the forum idiot in most circles. Moe likely suffered from traumatic abuse as a child, very possibly of a sexual nature and/or racial component, as evidenced by his fascination of the Sub Saharan Negro Member.

2. Melvin Bradford - a character, actor....charlatan of sorts, this poster is a tough read. He consistently demonstrates extremely strong IQ, but finds himself in just the 13th percentile in EQ. Mr. Bradford grew up in the UK in an upper middle class home. Now he lives in Concrete, WA, watching Tucker Carlson while donating to Proud Boys via the Venmo app. He suffers from early-mid stage dementia and really the only time of day he can process a semi-coherent thought is immediately after his Bible reading. He replaced every reference of "Jesus" with "TRUMP" and finds comfort in reading.

3. Hawk Bowler - a very strong contender for the #1 or #2 spot most days of the week, Hawk brings a tremendous dedication to conspiracy theory and general TRUMPISM behavior. His posts lack evidence and facts, and follow the Trump narrative being fed to him perfectly. Hawk doesn't like people of color and especially illegal immigrants. He doesn't drink alcohol because he was born with one kidney. But he, like our friend Moe, was also sodomized by a Sub Saharan Negro Member. An excavation of the intestinal tract is an experience Hawk and Moe will surely never forget.

4. Aurora - comes in and out, depending on how the wind blows. An absolute coward, Aurora typically only posts when he has consumed 8 or more alcoholic drinks in a sitting. He suffers from ADHD and a mild form of Down's syndrome. His posts add zero value to the forum and should be excluded from any analysis.

5.Grandma Lynn - everyone's favorite living artifact, we have Grandma, who at 82 years young is the senior member of the forum. Grandma is known for having a narrow viewpoint and aversion to non whites. She loves Fox and Friends and once described Kelly Anne Conway as a role model for young girls. Grandma takes over 30 prescriptions which are mostly covered under her Obamacare plan.

Postby HawkBowler on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:39 am

I consulted with many of you on this forum via private messages to gather data--thank you--and some of your comments are included below.

How long did that post take you, Bo? Imagine how much money you could make if you actually wrote what people want to read. You could quit that barista job and move out of mom's basement.

You and Jack Ghost and BTDT and SeaFreak and fanatical.... is this your case study group? Do all these personalities reside within the same body? There's not much diversity of thought. One could tune into CNN for a couple of hours and learn to talk like you guys right away. No aptitude necessary.

I'm disappointed in the lack of serious discourse coming from you guys. If you're so smart... word ninja that you are... let us have it. Cower us with your power of reason. You think you're clowning us but you're just acting like a clown.

Postby Moe Gibbs on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:03 pm

Bo "seduce a fag with a chloroform rag" Riley wrote:
1. Moe Gibbs Many of his posts have random capitalization and regurgitated false claims.

Point out my "false claims". You must have amassed quite a lengthy list of these "false claims" in order to put your own credibility on the line with such a serious accusation.
Let's see that list...NOW.
Put up or STFU.
In the meantime I have already challenged you [going back well back into last year] to furnish your list of animal species that enjoy absolute physical and mental parity among the breeds [the races] and all I've heard in return is crickets.
BTW....I use Random Capitalisation of key words for emphasis instead of the more labor intensive bold typeface.
If that's all you got...you sure are Grabbing At Straws.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:35 pm

Oh Bo! You are so wrong!
I'm 88yrs.OLD.
Narrow point of view? I don't
think so, so you can explain
that one. Kelly Conway I described
as a role model for young girls?
Never thought of that. Maybe she
is. I don't really care.
30 prescriptions. Let me count.
Dang, I counted 4 of them. That's
all, but do take vitamins. That's
why I'm still mentally okay. If you
disagree, I don't care!
Aversion to non-white's? Heck,
that's so wrong, it's funny.
Crap on Obamacare. I must not
like it cause it's a black man's.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:43 pm

Bo, did you invent fake news?
That's one thing you are good at.
Have fun.
Now describe yourself!

Postby Dan Mills on Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:28 am

Postby Grandma Lynn on Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:07 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:Bo, did you invent fake news?
Have fun.
Now describe yourself!

Maybe we should describe Bo!

Postby Moe Gibbs on Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:22 am

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Grandma Lynn wrote:Bo, did you invent fake news?
Have fun.
Now describe yourself!

Maybe we should describe Bo!

A poor excuse for a man.

I realize you can defend yourself just fine Grandma, but let's realize how pathetic a little boy must be to try to pick on and to ridicule an Older Woman...?
Oops, I should say a VENERABLE Woman, who has never gone out of her way to attack anyone else unless provoked.

Previous

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics