Advertising

The Right Stuff

Postby The Ghost of Jack Cust on Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:08 am

Hats off to this vape shop employee. No need to serve Trumpers. Get out of the store!

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox5atla ... -supporter

Re: The Right Stuff

Postby Moe Gibbs on Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:42 pm

Bitter LOSERS such as yourself will always find some comfort with stories like this.
Keep looking, there ought to be more stories like this to tide you over until you need to take your hourly bong hit.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:17 pm

Typical Pres. Trump hater?

Postby The Ghost of Jack Cust on Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:10 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:Bitter LOSERS such as yourself will always find some comfort with stories like this.
Keep looking, there ought to be more stories like this to tide you over until you need to take your hourly bong hit.

you need to hit the bong man. it would do you good

Postby Moe Gibbs on Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:50 pm

The Ghost of Jack Cust wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:Bitter LOSERS such as yourself will always find some comfort with stories like this.

That's the Doper's mentality. I would venture a guess that all of your homeless friends concur with you, too.
I spent most of my teens and 20s "Hitting The Bong" and it did me no good at all.
It was actually a huge and expensive waste of time.
Aspiring Dopers should wait until AFTER they get their educations, careers, retirement plans vested, homes paid off, children's futures funded, etc....

Postby Grandma Lynn on Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:17 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:

That's the Doper's mentality. I would venture a guess that all of your homeless friends concur with you, too.
I spent most of my teens and 20s "Hitting The Bong" and it did me no good at all.
Aspiring Dopers should wait until AFTER they get their educations, careers, retirement plans vested, homes paid off, children's futures funded, etc....

Last sentence answer is: by then you are too
old to want to have "fun".
But you won't screw up your brain cause
it's already developed and used.

Postby The Ghost of Jack Cust on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:58 am

Moe Gibbs wrote:

That's exactly what I did, Moe.

Postby Bo Riley on Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:04 am

The Ghost of Jack Cust wrote:Hats off to this vape shop employee. No need to serve Trumpers. Get out of the store!

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox5atla ... -supporter

Agree. get out of America! We only want dark skinned peoples here!

Postby Melvin Bradford on Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:10 am

You're fired......but look at the upside......you qualify for Antifa street duty. Brilliant.

Postby SeaFreak on Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:23 am

Moe Gibbs wrote:

Moe, the cultivation of the green stuff has advanced quite a bit from when you were in your 20s. Try a dab of some of the latest concentrates.

BTW, "their educations, careers, retirement plans vested, homes paid off, children's futures funded" is all the same thing... financial planning.... So, what you're saying is that if you have a million bucks in the bank it's now time to get really high... I do agree that you should get high when you hit your first million. But, nothing wrong with getting high after you hit your first $10k. Or everyday from $0 to $10 Million. There is nothing about smoking weed that will prevent you from reaching a great financial status other than the actual cost of the product. This is one problem I have with legalization. It still costs the same as it did on the black market... My hope is that legalization will allow the supply to increase and keep the prices of cannibis trending down, which they have been. Prices have mostly been level over the past 20 years... With inflation, that's a net reduction in cost. But we can do better. Using cannabis should not cause you to go broke... neither should using a cancer drug. To me, cannabis is a wonder drug / medicine. We should do what we can to make it more affordable.

Next

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics