Advertising

Re: The Right Stuff

Postby Moe Gibbs on Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:56 pm

SeaFreak wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:
SeaFreak wrote:Washington State Goodness!!!

https://i1.wp.com/cannabisdailyrecord.c ... G_0940.jpg

I'm sure you look at that chunk of recreational dope the same way I see ways to feed / support my recreational hobbies and pass times.

First, one man's recreational is another man's medicinal. Big Pharma makes billions of psychoactive drugs. They just can't put a patent on THC or CBD, so that's a huge factor on the situation. Whether that wax is recreational or medicinal or criminal is 100% up to individual belief.

I more or less view cannabis as a compliment to recreational hobbies and "pass times". (it's "pastime", homey) However, you are hitting on a point regarding the affordability of the product. Regardless of how much money you have, there's opportunity cost with every dollar you spend. I have seen the price of cannabis trending down, but I still think it's overpriced and overtaxed and all of that. I mean, since you're such a cannabis expert, what do you think the prices should be for a gram of high end cannabis wax? Funny how cheeseburgers are so cheap, though!

After wading through this post of yours, what I said above about you needing [using] dope to feed your hobbies and pastimes still stands correct.
I would rather experience 99% of my life's pleasures without drugs and alcohol surging through my system.

Postby SeaFreak on Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:06 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:After wading through this post of yours, what I said above about you needing [using] dope to feed your hobbies and pastimes still stands correct.
I would rather experience 99% of my life's pleasures without drugs and alcohol surging through my system.

Oh, I thought you were talking about the opportunity cost associated with purchasing drugs, which is a real thing regardless of how much money you have. Of course, you are keenly aware of "limited resources", as you mention them in about every 10th post. (our debate is not whether they are limited, but rather the degree of limitation... I see more abundance than you do)

I do prefer high levels of THC in my system pretty much no matter what I'm doing. Alcohol, not so much, because my productivity drops to zero after my first sip. Main thing is you're playing the "I'm better than you, because I don't take drugs" card, which is one of the weakest cards in the deck, my friend. When you turn in your music to the label, they don't ask you if you were high when you made it. They just listen to the music.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:41 pm

What the heck is wax? How does
that work?

Postby Moe Gibbs on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:59 pm

SeaFreak wrote:
Main thing is you're playing the "I'm better than you, because I don't take drugs" card, which is one of the weakest cards in the deck, my friend. When you turn in your music to the label, they don't ask you if you were high when you made it. They just listen to the music.

How does this belief of your's apply to drag racing a 4 speed manual shift car, or shooting "touch and go" cross wind landings at your local airfield, or stepping into a batting cage against some 90 mph heat...?
I'd love to see you go to all the schools across the USA to deliver your message of "The Wonders Of Dope" and how it has enhanced your abilities and talents so much more than you could ever have acheived without doing drugs.

Postby Moe Gibbs on Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:41 pm

SeaFreak wrote: Of course, you are keenly aware of "limited resources", as you mention them in about every 10th post. (our debate is not whether they are limited, but rather the degree of limitation... I see more abundance than you do)

One of our most limited resources is water.
We live in a society where it is illegal in many [if not most highly populated] areas to collect rainwater on your own property. That's right, you can not legally collect and save the rainwater that lands on your own property.
Think about that before you attempt to claim that our resources aren't tapped out.
Visit some landfills while you're at it and spend some time there.
The only right answer is to shrink our population..not expand it.
Stop looking for ways to make our situation worse. Let the "Have Nots" in foreign lands exercise their own population control instead of importing their irresponsible and unsustainable Breeding Programs to the USA.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:36 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:What the heck is wax? How does
that work?

Never mind, I found out!

Previous

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics