Advertising

Re: The Right Stuff

Postby Moe Gibbs on Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:53 pm

SeaFreak wrote:

Moe, the cultivation of the green stuff has advanced quite a bit from when you were in your 20s. Try a dab of some of the latest concentrates.

SeaFreak..I've already told you several times that I HAVE smoked the good stuff. Cannabis Cup / Jack Herer level stuff.
I've made it a ritual for the 4th of July, sometimes New Years, an old HS or Army friend stops by with some, etc.
For some unknown reason...you keep forgetting.
Hmmm.....I wonder why...?

Postby Grandma Lynn on Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:39 pm

It's like anything else, too much of
anything isn't good, not even water.
Being an old fogey, I am of the
opinion that the "green stuff" is okay.
It's how much you use and what for.
I've tried it for my health problem and
it really cost too much for me to use
the oil or cream!
Hmmm, I do like tea, maybe I should
try that!
Even in old age you can change your
mind. Read up on it, be sensible in
using it, like anything else.
Hope I'm right! :roll:

Postby Moe Gibbs on Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:09 pm

Just as usual, Grandma Lynn knows best...!
That's right Grandma, a little bit every now and then is a lot of fun.
The trouble is with those who smoke it every day, all day. The Dopers begin to think using dope "completes themselves" as a person. The worst case, "fried potato" type Dopers believe that dope enhances their driving abilities. The Dopers believe that dope provides them with wisdom of the ages, creativity they could not have attained being "straight", some Dopers think pot increases their ESP, their Karma [ :roll: [only beta male SJW faggots who ridicule conventional religion worry about their karma :lol: ].
Basically, pot worshipping IS their "religion"... :roll:

I WILL say that pot is an aphrodisiac, but I don't think or know if the medical establishment recognizes this as fact..?
You mentioned brewing it as tea..... I had a scary experience after drinking a bunch of un-smokable stems, roots & leaves that were made into a tea. I felt really jittery, [but also pretty stoned]. It was at the tail end of a pretty punishing weekend but I've never had pot give me that jittery sensation before. Same goes for eating it....be very careful about how much you take in.

Postby SeaFreak on Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:38 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
SeaFreak wrote:

Moe, the cultivation of the green stuff has advanced quite a bit from when you were in your 20s. Try a dab of some of the latest concentrates.

SeaFreak..I've already told you several times that I HAVE smoked the good stuff. Cannabis Cup / Jack Herer level stuff.
I've made it a ritual for the 4th of July, sometimes New Years, an old HS or Army friend stops by with some, etc.
For some unknown reason...you keep forgetting.
Hmmm.....I wonder why...?

No, I have never once read you mention any personal enjoyment or benefit from cannabis or mention users of cannabis in any sort of positive light. It does happen to be that the blue states are legalizing it while the red states demonize it. Even if you despise the effects of MJ, just the idea that the government wants to criminalize it is the political point. What I do know is that Jeff Sessions was a prominent anti-MJ politician and didn't Trump send him packing? I really don't follow politics too much, but the idea of criminalizing mind expanding drugs has always fascinated me. Really, the criminalization of any drug. And, then the rhetoric of "freedom and liberty"... seems contradictory to me.

I like Jack Herer... In general, I prefer sativa dominant strains over indica dominant. So Jack Herer, Green Crack, Sour Diesel, Strawberry cough, Silver Haze, etc.... I do enjoy the flavor and effect of Indica dominant and 50/50 hybrids as well. But, as a money making creative type, I gotta have those sativas in my system. Life just aint right without 'em. ;)

As for my inability to recollect information, you are greatly mistaken. I have the memory of an elephant. I feel this is one of the attributes that has helped me through life. I have noticed that even successful people earning lots of money will ask me the same question 3 times. I'm actually quite fine with it... Maybe if it goes to 8 times I will get a bit annoyed, but I've learned everyone is quite the sponge that I am when it comes to retaining information. I'm not going to give the Mary Jane any of the credit for my strong memory, nor will I make general assumption based on my personal experiences... just one anecdotal experience for you to chew on... nothing more... nothing less.

Now... Next thing is you need to try some concentrates. Get you some wax. It's the next level of goodness!

Postby Moe Gibbs on Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:14 pm

WHO SAID IT...?

"DOPE will get you through times of no money far better than.....money will get you through times of NO DOPE".

A] Ben Franklin
B] SeaFreak
C] Sir Isaac Newton
D] The Fabulous Furry Freak Bros

Postby SeaFreak on Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:48 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:WHO SAID IT...?

"DOPE will get you through times of no money far better than.....money will get you through times of NO DOPE".

A] Ben Franklin
B] SeaFreak
C] Sir Isaac Newton

I'm not sure I get the quote, because if you have 100 million in the bank, you should have no issues finding drugs!

Also, money can be a drug itself. People get hooked on money. This is where the $300k watches come into play. The thing is, wealth is glorified while drugs are demonized. The system doesn't want a poor person content and happy. They want them slaving making money for their masters. Same thing with middle class... don't be happy with your 2005 car that runs fine... you need a brand new one. Work. Work. Work. Work. Chase the wealth of your masters! You will be happy once you buy that "________________" (Chanel purse, GMC truck, Rolex watch) It's a trap...Consumerism society. Without critical thinking, it's easy to get caught up in it.

Moreover, the system has been peddling us alcohol while demonizing all other recreational substances. The reason for this is clear... Alcohol leads to a subservient labor class, whereas psychedelics lead to questioning authority, questioning nationalism, questioning warfare.... But, amazingly enough, the West Coast states are repealing the prohibition of cannabis. I do applaud that... time to do the same at the Federal level.

Postby SeaFreak on Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:50 pm

Postby Moe Gibbs on Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:37 pm

SeaFreak wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:WHO SAID IT...?

A] Ben Franklin
B] SeaFreak
C] Sir Isaac Newton

I'm not sure I get the quote, because if you have 100 million in the bank, you should have no issues finding drugs!
Moreover, the system has been peddling us alcohol while demonizing all other recreational substances. The reason for this is clear... Alcohol leads to a subservient labor class, whereas psychedelics lead to questioning authority, questioning nationalism, questioning warfare.... But, amazingly enough, the West Coast states are repealing the prohibition of cannabis. I do applaud that... time to do the same at the Federal level.

The quote was taken from a time when the Local Dope Supply in any neighborhood could go from zero to max poundage and back to zero at any time.

What you do not realize is "The System" you speak of is responsible for bringing us the Beatniks, the Hippies, their music, the drugs, the clothing.... basically every trend and fad since the 1950s has been Socially Engineered to effeminize men and to introduce more and more dysfunction due to recreational drugs.
If you don't believe me, look up the names of the Key Players involved and you will see a great similarity with the names that control Television, Hollywood, Madison Ave. Advertising and the rest of the Mass Media.
No major, society changing social trends happen due to random happenstance, they are all deliberately engineered by those very clever, very clannish, very "chosen" folks who have placed themselves in charge of the world's future.

Postby Moe Gibbs on Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:51 pm

SeaFreak wrote:Washington State Goodness!!!

https://i1.wp.com/cannabisdailyrecord.c ... G_0940.jpg

I'm sure you look at that chunk of recreational dope the same way I see ways to feed / support my recreational hobbies and pass times.

Postby SeaFreak on Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:09 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
SeaFreak wrote:Washington State Goodness!!!

https://i1.wp.com/cannabisdailyrecord.c ... G_0940.jpg

I'm sure you look at that chunk of recreational dope the same way I see ways to feed / support my recreational hobbies and pass times.

First, one man's recreational is another man's medicinal. Big Pharma makes billions of psychoactive drugs. They just can't put a patent on THC or CBD, so that's a huge factor on the situation. Whether that wax is recreational or medicinal or criminal is 100% up to individual belief.

I more or less view cannabis as a compliment to recreational hobbies and "pass times". (it's "pastime", homey) However, you are hitting on a point regarding the affordability of the product. Regardless of how much money you have, there's opportunity cost with every dollar you spend. I have seen the price of cannabis trending down, but I still think it's overpriced and overtaxed and all of that. I mean, since you're such a cannabis expert, what do you think the prices should be for a gram of high end cannabis wax? Funny how cheeseburgers are so cheap, though!

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics