Advertising

Re: Happy New Year

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:39 pm

SeaFreak wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:

There are basically 2 groups here at the forum...those who support the NWO and those who don't.
Those who don't believe in the Globalist NWO Agenda are simply ignorant Stoners who believe that they can "wish things away".

I don't think taking drugs has anything to do with anything...

You are right in general...but I'm talking about "Here At The Forum"

FYI - I'm also big time anti central banking, anti Rothschilds, Bitcoin maximalist, etc... But, I'm also an anti-nationalism and pro-immigration. I'm also in favor of some element of Robin Hood mechanics to level out the impacts of automation. Labor has always given money it's value, but automated labor and artificial intelligence are going to happen, as is renewable energy, so we should be thinking along those lines. I think power can shift from the elites while the world continues to become more integrated and harmonious.

You can say that you are "Anti Rothschild" all you want..but you support their agenda like a well indoctrinated lamb should

Re: Happy New Year

Postby SeaFreak on Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:17 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
SeaFreak wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:
There are basically 2 groups here at the forum...those who support the NWO and those who don't.
Those who don't believe in the Globalist NWO Agenda are simply ignorant Stoners who believe that they can "wish things away".

I don't think taking drugs has anything to do with anything...

You are right in general...but I'm talking about "Here At The Forum"

FYI - I'm also big time anti central banking, anti Rothschilds, Bitcoin maximalist, etc... But, I'm also an anti-nationalism and pro-immigration. I'm also in favor of some element of Robin Hood mechanics to level out the impacts of automation. Labor has always given money it's value, but automated labor and artificial intelligence are going to happen, as is renewable energy, so we should be thinking along those lines. I think power can shift from the elites while the world continues to become more integrated and harmonious.

You can say that you are "Anti Rothschild" all you want..but you support their agenda like a well indoctrinated lamb should

The thing about the banking cartel, is they are indeed very strong. We all support their agenda to some degree. Most political discussions are at a level underneath overthrowing the central banking system. I think some Libertarian candidates like Ron Paul talk about this stuff, but they don't win elections.

So, in many ways, you're 100% right. I'm not a political activist. I work for a company and contribute to the Wall Street system through my 401k. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em??? But, I'm at least aware that the banking system is stealing from us, and I don't support any of the warfare including the war on drugs.

I think the main point of contention for you might be my support of open borders. See, I struggle to make the connection between immigration and some sort of nefarious NWO plan. To me, the easiest way to overthrow the banking system is collectively. And if we don't have all of the nationalism and xenephobia, it should be way easier to start finding common ground and attacking the banking system, because it is truly a global issue. China owns 8% of the USA debt.

One thing I have done is decided to hedge my financial planning with some crypto-currency holdings. My main reason for this is because I know that bitcoin can not be printed ad-infinitum like Federal Reserve Notes.

Previous

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics