Advertising

Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:12 pm

So there it is! The right is talking about the Dems wanting to impeach this criminal president. LOL! Do you not understand we were paying attention during Watergate and Clinton?
First off, Clinton was impeached but NEVER convicted allowing him to finish is stellar time in office. The republicans salivated over removing a president for sexual dalliance....like trump never did that! It backfired!
Right now, the Dems are NOT going to consider impeachment because the blind in the Senate would never go along with it just as in 1998. Heck, McConnell won't even let passable votes come to the floor on the government closing! Obstruction much?
So relax, there won't be that process until the crimes are ripe.
 
Posts: 7959
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:51 am
Location: Totem Lake, Washington

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby Grandma Lynn on Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:23 pm

Tell me, what has Pres. Trump
done to be impeached?
Haven't heard of any sexual
happenings in the WH. while
he's on duty!
Clinton has a resume of it.
Before the WH and during
and no doubt after!
 
Posts: 11391
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: Shoreline, WA

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby Melvin Bradford on Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:35 pm

The latest member of the Stench in the House Rashida Tlaib has only been in office a few days.....but that didn't stop her from calling the President a MOFO and incanting "impeachment'.

A proud member of the Democratic Socialists of America. Bringing Gaza to America.

To the mob, it doesn't matter. If you've ever watched young pheasants in a pen establish a pecking order....you get the idea.
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:29 am
Location: woodland mn

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:39 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:Tell me, what has Pres. Trump
done to be impeached?
Haven't heard of any sexual
happenings in the WH. while
he's on duty!
Clinton has a resume of it.
Before the WH and during
and no doubt after!

First and foremost, Lynn, the Democrats are NOT going after impeachment, when and IF they do, it will be with loads of evidence. Until then you can continue to wonder along with the rest of this nation. Did you not read what I posted?
 
Posts: 7959
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:51 am
Location: Totem Lake, Washington

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:41 pm

Melvin Bradford wrote:The latest member of the Stench in the House Rashida Tlaib has only been in office a few days.....but that didn't stop her from calling the President a MOFO and incanting "impeachment'.

A proud member of the Democratic Socialists of America. Bringing Gaza to America.

To the mob, it doesn't matter. If you've ever watched young pheasants in a pen establish a pecking order....you get the idea.

Lil Mel? Do try to stay on subject. It's impeachment if you need to be reminded. Oh and don't ever forget trump is on tape stating eff China on youtube if you need context to vulgarity.
 
Posts: 7959
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:51 am
Location: Totem Lake, Washington

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:48 pm

L
beenthereanddonethat wrote:So there it is! The right is talking about the Dems wanting to impeach this criminal president. LOL! Do you not understand we were paying attention during Watergate and Clinton?
First off, Clinton was impeached but NEVER convicted allowing him to finish is stellar time in office. The republicans salivated over removing a president for sexual dalliance....like trump never did that! It backfired!
Right now, the Dems are NOT going to consider impeachment because the blind in the Senate would never go along with it just as in 1998. Heck, McConnell won't even let passable votes come to the floor on the government closing! Obstruction much?
So relax, there won't be that process until the crimes are ripe.


Laugh and the world laughs with you....
Cry, my little Sheeple and you cry only with other NWO brainwashed cattle.....https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5e3l43/sad_sad_liberals/

More typical SJW shallow thinking / lack of critical thinking skill.....https://imgflip.com/i/13gj42
 
Posts: 5369
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:48 pm

I want Americans to answer this post. Not political zombies. If a leader breaks the law or endangers this nation regardless of party should they be prosecuted to the full extent of the law?? I'm thinking the right leaning here will be silent.
 
Posts: 7959
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:51 am
Location: Totem Lake, Washington

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:57 pm

beenthereanddonethat wrote:I want Americans to answer this post. Not political zombies. If a leader breaks the law or endangers this nation regardless of party should they be prosecuted to the full extent of the law?? I'm thinking the right leaning here will be silent.

This is such a ridiculous, "cry baby thread" that it's only worth "Shi+posting " in reply................ :lol:

You were REALLY trying to compare what Clinton did while IN OFFICE to what Trump has done [extra marital stuff] before getting voted in...?
How stupid / and or oblivious to reality are you...?
Do you know ANY multi-millionaire men or women at all...?
 
Posts: 5369
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:04 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
beenthereanddonethat wrote:I want Americans to answer this post. Not political zombies. If a leader breaks the law or endangers this nation regardless of party should they be prosecuted to the full extent of the law?? I'm thinking the right leaning here will be silent.

This is such a ridiculous, "cry baby thread" that it's only worth "Shi+posting " in reply................ :lol:

You were REALLY trying to compare what Clinton did while IN OFFICE to what Trump has done [extra marital stuff] before getting voted in...?
How stupid / and or oblivious to reality are you...?
Do you know ANY multi-millionaire men or women at all...?

Being overly emotional Moldy is unbecoming. The shear need to have the last word while not saying one sane thing is another. AGAIN, and read slowly....The Dems ARE NOT considering impeachment up and until there are enough Republicans to back it. Now take a nap.
 
Posts: 7959
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:51 am
Location: Totem Lake, Washington

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:15 pm

beenthereanddonethat wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:
beenthereanddonethat wrote:I want Americans to answer this post. Not political zombies. If a leader breaks the law or endangers this nation regardless of party should they be prosecuted to the full extent of the law?? I'm thinking the right leaning here will be silent.

This is such a ridiculous, "cry baby thread" that it's only worth "Shi+posting " in reply................ :lol:

You were REALLY trying to compare what Clinton did while IN OFFICE to what Trump has done [extra marital stuff] before getting voted in...?
How stupid / and or oblivious to reality are you...?
Do you know ANY multi-millionaire men or women at all...?

Being overly emotional Moldy is unbecoming. The shear need to have the last word while not saying one sane thing is another. AGAIN, and read slowly....The Dems ARE NOT considering impeachment up and until there are enough Republicans to back it. Now take a nap.


Now you are trying to lie about the comparison you made in your OP...?
I better copy and paste your OP before you try to edit it.
 
Posts: 5369
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Next

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Advertising