Advertising

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:19 pm

Now you are trying to lie about the comparison you made in your OP...?
I better copy and paste your OP before you try to edit it.

What comparison? The facts are pretty simple even for you Moe. Your side is losing their minds that the Dems will try to impeach. What good would that do if the do nothing Senate under McConnel who kisses trump's butt wont go along with it? It will only be like Nixon's base who loved him to no end....once they had NO choice but accept their crook of a president they moved to impeach. Not wanting prison. Nixon resigned. If lucky they same will happen to trump and Pence will flush his future like Ford did to pardon.
 
Posts: 7957
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:51 am
Location: Totem Lake, Washington

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:32 pm

beenthereanddonethat wrote:
What comparison? .


First off, Clinton was impeached but NEVER convicted allowing him to finish his stellar time in office. The republicans salivated over removing a president for sexual dalliance....like trump never did that!
beenthereanddonethat

Posts: 7952
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:51 am
Location: Totem Lake, Washington
Report this post

There it is you lying sack of shi+t
Last edited by Moe Gibbs on Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 
Posts: 5350
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:39 pm

Moe, you have a special gift....a very SPECIAL gift. You are forgiven for never being able to have an adult conversation.
Dems will not move to impeachment despite the freshmen vigor they all ran on.
 
Posts: 7957
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:51 am
Location: Totem Lake, Washington

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby Grandma Lynn on Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:44 pm

beenthereanddonethat wrote:
Grandma Lynn wrote:Tell me, what has Pres. Trump
done to be impeached?
Haven't heard of any sexual
happenings in the WH. while
he's on duty!
Clinton has a resume of it.
Before the WH and during
and no doubt after!

First and foremost, Lynn, the Democrats are NOT going after impeachment, when and IF they do, it will be with loads of evidence. Until then you can continue to wonder along with the rest of this nation. Did you not read what I posted?


Yes, I read what you wrote.
Pelosi had said how many times
that Pres. Trump should be
impeached? And implied she
will fight to have it done!
Now, she's putting it on the
back burner for awhile.
The wall is more important now.
And what is your view on a wall?
 
Posts: 11378
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: Shoreline, WA

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:51 pm

Actually Lynn, in context, Pelosi has been asked many times about impeachment and she has answered as I have. There is no way it can happen now. Opening the Government is most important for not just nearly 1 million Federal workers but the trickle down of that. TSA employees are now calling in sick and looking for more work elsewhere. Air Traffic controllers are supporting them and may also walk out. Travel will stop. Then on the less important side, I can't hire any caregivers as E-verify is shutdown meaning the vulnerable and elderly won't have care. The ripple effect and harm Americans are now feeling is real.
 
Posts: 7957
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:51 am
Location: Totem Lake, Washington

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:06 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
beenthereanddonethat wrote:
What comparison? .


First off, Clinton was impeached but NEVER convicted allowing him to finish his stellar time in office. The republicans salivated over removing a president for sexual dalliance....like trump never did that!
beenthereanddonethat

Posts: 7952
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:51 am
Location: Totem Lake, Washington
Report this post

There it is you lying sack of shi+t
 
Posts: 5350
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:09 pm

LOL? Oh my you had to search for that. Know what though? Your'e still a lying sack of excrement in my opinion. I do believe YOU believe your own crapola though. This does not detract from the fact that the House is not now considering impeachment. As much as you long to change the subject...you didn't li'l boy.
 
Posts: 7957
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:51 am
Location: Totem Lake, Washington

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:40 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:
beenthereanddonethat wrote:
What comparison? .


First off, Clinton was impeached but NEVER convicted allowing him to finish his stellar time in office. The republicans salivated over removing a president for sexual dalliance....like trump never did that!
beenthereanddonethat

Posts: 7952
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:51 am
Location: Totem Lake, Washington
Report this post

There it is you lying sack of shi+t
 
Posts: 5350
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby Grandma Lynn on Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:31 pm

beenthereanddonethat wrote:Actually Lynn, in context, Pelosi has been asked many times about impeachment and she has answered as I have. There is no way it can happen now. Opening the Government is most important for not just nearly 1 million Federal workers but the trickle down of that. TSA employees are now calling in sick and looking for more work elsewhere. Air Traffic controllers are supporting them and may also walk out. Travel will stop. Then on the less important side, I can't hire any caregivers as E-verify is shutdown meaning the vulnerable and elderly won't have care. The ripple effect and harm Americans are now feeling is real.


And all this happens because Democrats
don't want the wall!
I hope you all are happy!
And don't mention the wall, mainly because
you have no answer why you don't want it!
But we know why, you all hate Trump.
My, what a change when earlier you wanted
the wall. But hatred has taken over!
 
Posts: 11378
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: Shoreline, WA

Re: Let's Talk Impeachment!

Postby SeaFreak on Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:56 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:
beenthereanddonethat wrote:Actually Lynn, in context, Pelosi has been asked many times about impeachment and she has answered as I have. There is no way it can happen now. Opening the Government is most important for not just nearly 1 million Federal workers but the trickle down of that. TSA employees are now calling in sick and looking for more work elsewhere. Air Traffic controllers are supporting them and may also walk out. Travel will stop. Then on the less important side, I can't hire any caregivers as E-verify is shutdown meaning the vulnerable and elderly won't have care. The ripple effect and harm Americans are now feeling is real.


And all this happens because Democrats
don't want the wall!
I hope you all are happy!
And don't mention the wall, mainly because
you have no answer why you don't want it!
But we know why, you all hate Trump.
My, what a change when earlier you wanted
the wall. But hatred has taken over!


I don't want a wall, because I think life is all about building bridges... not walls. I'm not sure why we are all alive today with all of these separate nations... but there is just one Earth, and only one human species.... Either you're human, or you're not... and so I just think a wall is a stupid political thing.... I also view a wall as an extremely nationalistic thing, and I am a believer that both nationalism and religion are poison.




























































































































































































But, yeah... Trump is a clown.
 
Posts: 4962
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:49 pm
Location: Kansas City, MO

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Advertising