Advertising

Re: Speaking of the wall

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:07 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:How many millions of future jobs and other limited resources are you willing to take from your grandchildren / future genrerations of citizens and surrender to the Illegal aliens like an obedient NWO Brainwashed Coward...?

Still waiting for your reply to this..instead of your much expected deflection..PU or else STFU

Still waiting.....PU or else STFU you disgustingly brainwashed, treasonous coward.

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:09 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:How many millions of future jobs and other limited resources are you willing to take from your grandchildren / future genrerations of citizens and surrender to the Illegal aliens like an obedient NWO Brainwashed Coward...?

Still waiting for your reply to this..instead of your much expected deflection..PU or else STFU

Still waiting.....PU or else STFU you disgustingly brainwashed, treasonous coward.

You got your answer and you got your unfounded attention now back under your rock with you!

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:13 pm

How many millions of future jobs and other limited resources are you willing to take from your grandchildren / future generations of citizens and surrender to the Illegal aliens like an obedient NWO Brainwashed Coward...?

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:20 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:How many millions of future jobs and other limited resources are you willing to take from your grandchildren / future generations of citizens and surrender to the Illegal aliens like an obedient NWO Brainwashed Coward...?

I'll ask you this grasshopper....How many billions do the DACA kids already pay in to taxes without benefit of ever receiving benefits? They keep this nation going on more levels than your tiny minds can endure! Heck, the illegals pay in billions upon billions in taxes too and they also buy products.
Now, I don't condone coming here illegally but the fact remains that a huge number simply came here legally and over stayed. Another fact is that illegal immigration numbers have been dropping for 40 years and the orange turds assessment of an invasion is silly and disturbing.

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:21 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:How many millions of future jobs and other limited resources are you willing to take from your grandchildren / future generations of citizens and surrender to the Illegal aliens like an obedient NWO Brainwashed Coward...?

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:25 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:

The answer is NONE. The truth is that your are stuck on a fallacy spoon fed to you that you agree with. Limited resources? Are you freaking kidding me? Resources are only limited to allowing kids to eat, education, allowing veterans to sleep on the streets while a draft dodger sleeps in the White House, medical etc but most certainly not when it comes to a stupid wall of vanity. Your rock awaits.

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:39 pm

beenthereanddonethat wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:

The answer is NONE. The truth is that your are stuck on a fallacy spoon fed to you that you agree with. Limited resources? Are you freaking kidding me? Resources are only limited to allowing kids to eat, education, allowing veterans to sleep on the streets while a draft dodger sleeps in the White House, medical etc but most certainly not when it comes to a stupid wall of vanity. Your rock awaits.

Total BullSh+t. and you fool no one...even though I forced you to face your hypocritical beliefs momentarily.
I'm still waiting to hear from you the number of Illegal Aliens that you want so badly to bring into the USA..just as Hillary pledged to the NWO.

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:42 pm

Moe your BS is boring and not worthy of entertaining. Be gone from me. I'll not be entertaining your crapola any longer. This site has few to none critically thinking people and I consider you a bottom feeder to not be regarded. I do understand you need infantile attention where your mommy failed you. I suggest you look elsewhere.

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:56 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:

You can not have it both ways.
You can not advocate an open border yet claim to defend / respect the future of our young citizens.
I forced you to punt, but you have failed to do it with honesty.

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:01 pm

Contrary to Brietbart, Info wars and faux, the left is not now and has never been for open borders. Or for illegals to stay without legislation. This is the great political lie so loved by the ignorants like moe on the right. Reagan granted amnesty to millions yet remains the god like figure to pubs. I do understand that when this is over, few to none of YOU here will admit to ever supporting trump. It's Mueller time!

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics