Advertising

Re: Fake News

Postby The Ghost of Jack Cust on Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:49 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
The Ghost of Jack Cust wrote:Fake News is this thread. Thanks for lowering my intelligence from reading it. I'm almost down to your level.


Notice that whenever BoJanglesRiley has failed to answer numerous challenges to prove his unfounded blatherings , then out pops his other Seattle Times account [Jack Cust] to spread more unproven blatherings and SWARF.


Kind of like when the majority of Americans are beginning to wake up and enter into age of enlightenment, out pumps The Donald and you faggots stroke yourself off to whatever superlatives and elementary level rhetoric he spits up?

LOL!
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 1:37 pm

Re: Fake News

Postby Melvin Bradford on Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:55 pm

Its unfortunate Jack, that you don't see the roots of the modern utopian militant socialist state like America that evolved from the age of Enlightenment, gave birth to the French Blood bath, German Marxism, communist Russia and China....
 
Posts: 1200
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:29 am
Location: woodland mn

Re: Fake News

Postby Melvin Bradford on Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:14 pm

Moving away from the Fake news...one testimony at a time

https://youtu.be/2uERtvhv6KQ
 
Posts: 1200
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:29 am
Location: woodland mn

Re: Fake News

Postby auroraave on Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:18 pm

The Ghost of Jack Cust on Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:49 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
The Ghost of Jack Cust wrote:
Fake News is this thread. Thanks for lowering my intelligence from reading it. I'm almost down to your level.


Notice that whenever BoJanglesRiley has failed to answer numerous challenges to prove his unfounded blatherings , then out pops his other Seattle Times account [Jack Cust] to spread more unproven blatherings and SWARF.


Kind of like when the majority of Americans are beginning to wake up and enter into age of enlightenment, out pumps The Donald and you faggots stroke yourself off to whatever superlatives and elementary level rhetoric he spits up?

LOL!


^^^^ why people should stay in school - defense exhibit A.

Calls people faggots, then accuses others of "elementary rhetoric."

You win the Irony Award for the year... you're also a lock for the annual Darwin Award as well. Do you even walk upright? 'Tis better to be thought a fool...

Priceless
 
Posts: 5514
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:19 pm
Location: Beverly Hills, CA

Re: Fake News

Postby Grandma Lynn on Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:33 pm

Hey, is this fake news? Ruth
Ginsburg is dead. And "they" are
hiding it so Pres. Trump won't get
his person in for judge.
She's suppose to be on life support
in Nevada. Boy, this is hiding news,
or fake?
I know she is very sick, but if it's
true, how sick is this? Let her RIP!
Last edited by Grandma Lynn on Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
Posts: 11490
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: Shoreline, WA

Re: Fake News

Postby Moe Gibbs on Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:53 pm

Both Ginsburg and Sotomayor would have been much more loved and respected in the old USSR where there is no such founding concept as Freedom Of Association.
My basic human right to freely associate with who I please absolutely trumps anyones perceived right to force me to bake them a cake against my will.
The anti-discrimination laws discriminate against those who wish to exercise their basic human right [and of course this is a basic right in any true democratic republic] of Freedom Of Association.
 
Posts: 5627
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Re: Fake News

Postby The Ghost of Jack Cust on Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:06 pm

auroraave wrote:
The Ghost of Jack Cust on Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:49 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
The Ghost of Jack Cust wrote:
Fake News is this thread. Thanks for lowering my intelligence from reading it. I'm almost down to your level.


Notice that whenever BoJanglesRiley has failed to answer numerous challenges to prove his unfounded blatherings , then out pops his other Seattle Times account [Jack Cust] to spread more unproven blatherings and SWARF.


Kind of like when the majority of Americans are beginning to wake up and enter into age of enlightenment, out pumps The Donald and you faggots stroke yourself off to whatever superlatives and elementary level rhetoric he spits up?

LOL!


^^^^ why people should stay in school - defense exhibit A.

Calls people faggots, then accuses others of "elementary rhetoric."

You win the Irony Award for the year... you're also a lock for the annual Darwin Award as well. Do you even walk upright? 'Tis better to be thought a fool...

Priceless


You are the joke, pal. I am actually in school for a graduate degree from one of the top universities in the country. I use words like the above in attempt to create understanding with those retarded types here, a la Moe and yourself.

Good luck with your blue collar job and $50k salary.
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 1:37 pm

Re: Fake News

Postby Moe Gibbs on Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:15 am

The Ghost of Jack Cust wrote:
Good luck with your blue collar job and $50k salary.


So says the moron too stupid to understand Einstein's joke about limitless stupidity.
 
Posts: 5627
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Re: Fake News

Postby The Ghost of Jack Cust on Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:34 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
The Ghost of Jack Cust wrote:
Good luck with your blue collar job and $50k salary.


So says the moron too stupid to understand Einstein's joke about limitless stupidity.


If this forum had a vote, you would win the "forum idiot" title hands down.
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 1:37 pm

Re: Fake News

Postby Moe Gibbs on Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:13 pm

The Ghost of Jack Cust wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:
The Ghost of Jack Cust wrote:
Good luck with your blue collar job and $50k salary.


So says the moron too stupid to understand Einstein's joke about limitless stupidity.


If this forum had a vote, you would win the "forum idiot" title hands down.


It's hard to imagine anyone too stupid to understand Einstein's joke about limitless stupidity, [except for BoJack CustRiley, that is].
 
Posts: 5627
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Advertising