Advertising

Re: Happy Martin Luther King Day Everybody

Postby Moe Gibbs on Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:42 pm

HB..I see the world through personal experience [the Army, Defense Contractor and as a Civil Engineer]
I've got 2 full passport books.
I also taught DC Circuit Analysis at Aberdeen Proving Grounds to Whites, Blacks and Browns. I was also privy to the Army's historical track record / success rates broken down by race at this school.
As you know, I'm a believer in statistics and probabilities too.
Racism is the belief that some races [breeds] tend to have inherent superiorities. This could be either mental or physical.
This is where we separate the brainwashed masses from those who trust their own senses.
 
Posts: 5474
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Re: Happy Martin Luther King Day Everybody

Postby HawkBowler on Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:06 pm

A friend of mine adopted a boy from Nairobi at age 11. Up until that age he hunted lizards with his father who had a bone in his nose. He was a guide for my friends business. When he died, he felt compelled to adopt the boy.

That boy is now 29 years old. He has advanced degrees in biology and works for a major biotech in Vancouver. He is about to get married.

Had my friend not adopted this boy he would likely be hunting lizards with a bone in his nose right now.
 
Posts: 16626
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Happy Martin Luther King Day Everybody

Postby Moe Gibbs on Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:30 am

HawkBowler wrote:A friend of mine adopted a boy from Nairobi at age 11. Up until that age he hunted lizards with his father who had a bone in his nose. He was a guide for my friends business. When he died, he felt compelled to adopt the boy.

That boy is now 29 years old. He has advanced degrees in biology and works for a major biotech in Vancouver. He is about to get married.

Had my friend not adopted this boy he would likely be hunting lizards with a bone in his nose right now.


Of course, we see this happen all the time with all the other adoptions from Africa.
Why go all the way to Nairobi..?
Why not adopt any black child from Detroit and then turn him or her into a Rocket Scientist...?

BTW..the 25% admixture claim is pretty uhhh....wild.
Think about that from just a pure mathematical probability standpoint to test it's feasibility.
I think it is more like 25% of the African Americans have a measurable amount of White DNA.
 
Posts: 5474
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Re: Happy Martin Luther King Day Everybody

Postby HawkBowler on Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:14 am

Moe Gibbs wrote:BTW..the 25% admixture claim is pretty uhhh....wild.
Think about that from just a pure mathematical probability standpoint to test it's feasibility.
I think it is more like 25% of the African Americans have a measurable amount of White DNA.


DNA testing for common people is something new. 23 and Me, Ancestory.com and others have provided the numbers. It's not 25% of AA that have some white DNA. Just about all AA have some white DNA, the average percentage is around 25%. Again, I'm not talking about black people who recently immigrated the last couple of generations. I'm talking about African Americans who can trace their roots back to slavery.

I don't know why you would doubt those numbers since America first started using slaves in the mid 17th century. Slave owners regularly had sex with their slaves and produced off spring. The lighter skin blacks were treated better and had better chances of reproducing.

The irony for the black social justice warrior who demonizes white history is that they're far more likely to be related to a slave owner than the typical white person in America. In fact, they're almost guaranteed to have a white slave owner as an ancestor.
 
Posts: 16626
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Happy Martin Luther King Day Everybody

Postby Moe Gibbs on Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:27 am

HawkBowler wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:BTW..the 25% admixture claim is pretty uhhh....wild.
Think about that from just a pure mathematical probability standpoint to test it's feasibility.
I think it is more like 25% of the African Americans have a measurable amount of White DNA.


DNA testing for common people is something new. 23 and Me, Ancestory.com and others have provided the numbers. It's not 25% of AA that have some white DNA. Just about all AA have some white DNA, the average percentage is around 25%. Again, I'm not talking about black people who recently immigrated the last couple of generations. I'm talking about African Americans who can trace their roots back to slavery.

I don't know why you would doubt those numbers since America first started using slaves in the mid 17th century. Slave owners regularly had sex with their slaves and produced off spring. The lighter skin blacks were treated better and had better chances of reproducing.

The irony for the black social justice warrior who demonizes white history is that they're far more likely to be related to a slave owner than the typical white person in America. In fact, they're almost guaranteed to have a white slave owner as an ancestor.


Interesting.
You do not see the White Man / Black Woman sexual combination play out very often in real life today...but this attraction with full blooded Tutsi, Hutu, Ubangi or Bantu women was an absolute EPIDEMIC back in the day....of course Wikipedia was able to go back 200 years and perform an exhaustive survey to find how common this was.
Go outside and have a look for yourself. It's very uncommon.
Modern day rape stats [WMale on BWoman] are also very rare...extremely rare.
A 25% admixture is very strong. Basically every other Black woman had to have a 1/2 White child at one time or another and then the resulting admixture would need steady re-enforcement in subsequent generations.
 
Posts: 5474
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Re: Happy Martin Luther King Day Everybody

Postby HawkBowler on Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:12 am

Moe Gibbs wrote:A 25% admixture is very strong. Basically every other Black woman had to have a 1/2 White child at one time or another and then the resulting admixture would need steady re-enforcement in subsequent generations.


Apparently it didn't work out that way. You're right in that there weren't many interracial couples until after the 1940s. That just goes to show how mixed in the white DNA was up until that point. Even today we don't see a large percentage of interracial couples as you say.

We know that many of the founding fathers like Thomas Jefferson and George Washington fathered many children with slaves. Everyone one of them was a 50/50 mix of white European and African. Those people were born hundreds of years ago. And many of those slaves, who were already a mixture of black and white, may have fathered again with white slave owners... or maybe just white guys who worked on the plantation.

I think we're given an image of the occasional 'evil' slave owner who had sex with slaves. Otherwise, they just managed the sex between slaves, which is certainly true. But it's not as Whoopi Goldberg said that the big black male was always mated with the big black female for maximum slave power. Certainly, some of that went on. The more prevalent practice, though, was for slave owners to forbid sex between slaves because they had quotas to meet and you can't have half your work force pregnant and out-of-action.

It might be the case that the percentage of white DNA in African Americans has actually gone down from what it was a hundred years ago. The white DNA may have become diluted after slavery ended because then very few births between white and black occurred... up to this day.
 
Posts: 16626
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Happy Martin Luther King Day Everybody

Postby Melvin Bradford on Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:17 pm

Woooh, hold on there Hawk. Washington and Jefferson fathered many children with slaves ?

What sort of evidence do we have for this ?
 
Posts: 1160
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:29 am
Location: woodland mn

Re: Happy Martin Luther King Day Everybody

Postby HawkBowler on Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:51 pm

Melvin Bradford wrote:Woooh, hold on there Hawk. Washington and Jefferson fathered many children with slaves ?

What sort of evidence do we have for this ?


Thomas Jefferson:
Like countless enslaved women, Sally Hemings bore children fathered by her owner. Female slaves had no legal right to refuse unwanted sexual advances. Sally Hemings was the child of an enslaved woman and her owner, as were five of her siblings. At least two of her sisters bore children fathered by white men. Mixed-race children were present at Monticello, in the surrounding county, across Virginia, and throughout the United States. Regardless of their white paternity, children born to enslaved women inherited their mothers’ status as slaves.
https://www.monticello.org/sallyhemings/


George Washington: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-ne ... 180960553/
 
Posts: 16626
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Happy Martin Luther King Day Everybody

Postby HawkBowler on Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:35 pm

Moe wrote:You do not see the White Man / Black Woman sexual combination play out very often in real life today...but this attraction with full blooded Tutsi, Hutu, Ubangi or Bantu women was an absolute EPIDEMIC back in the day....of course Wikipedia was able to go back 200 years and perform an exhaustive survey to find how common this was.


It had to be extremely common since the average AA today is 25% white.

Jefferson's concubine, Sally Hemings, was half white half black. She had four children with Jefferson. Maybe it's the case that white men were attracted to malodo women in those days. The more logical answer is that men will screw anything and it was easy to have sex with slaves.

But this wasn't a natural occurrence. It wasn't like white and black were getting married and deciding to have a family together. There was no such thing as family among slaves. The plantation was like any business or farm, in that if it went belly up the assets were sold and the slaves were separated once again.

In 1800, the slave population is around 400,000. In 1852, the population explodes to 4 million. Was that due to a steady stream of ships coming in with new Africans? No, this was done mostly through reproduction. As you mentioned, slaves were extremely expensive. So a slave owner who was reproducing slaves could also make money in the slave market. And... maybe it was the case that the lighter skinned blacks were worth more money. We know that House slaves, for example, were usually the lighter skin blacks.

DNA is really important now when it comes to exposing the myths of the socialist left. Sorry to break it to you, Moe, but you're not a true racist because you don't exploit black people... at least I don't think you do. The Democrats, on the other hand, have a business model that's been exploiting blacks for over a century.

When new black immigrants come to the country they are counted the same as African Americans. And yet the average AA has more in common with Moe Gibbs than they do somebody from Kenya. As Grandma was saying in a post not long ago -- you can tell by the face. For the liberal establishment, there's no benefit in parsing races because they judge based on skin color. In this way they haven't changed much from the days of slavery. A child may be born to a white father and black mother, but the skin color is always black, and people born black were automatically counted as slaves.

It's important to dispel the myths, especially for young black people today, because they have a lineage that goes back to Africa and Europe. They have a history with this country that goes back to the very beginning, which most white people in this country like myself can't say. That history has been distorted, partly because the truth of it all is awful, but also because of politics. It's easy for political leaders to stoke divisions and resentments between races in this country. One naturally plays against the other.

Now we have an influx of new minorities coming in. 75% of our new immigrants are minorities coming from the third world. These people don't have common ties with white or black or traditional Hispanic Americans with ancestory that dates back hundreds of years. The traditional minorities in our country have been sold the lie that a more diverse country is better because there will be less racist white people. And the white people are cowered with the threat of being called racist so that they don't question the demographic change program that was engineered by the elites -- perfect for keeping the country in a constant and never ending civil rights movement.
 
Posts: 16626
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Happy Martin Luther King Day Everybody

Postby Coug Tracks on Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:45 pm

HawkBowler wrote:
Coug Tracks wrote:There are lots of concerns about Trump's interest and fitness for office. There's nothing new about corrupt politicians or a "Deep State". I guess I would ask who ultimately benefits from a Deep State? Also of course who loses and how does party have any relevance to the position?


Almost everyone in DC is a Democrat and DC has lots of unelected bureaucrats (deep state). Almost all the media, Hollywood and Academia are Democrats.

Who benefits from an FBI controlled by the Democrats? We can see that that was Obama and Clinton for sure.

It's no longer about Republican vs Democrat, the dividing line is between globalist and nationalist. Both Paul Ryan and John McCain, for example, were globalists because they care more about world affairs than they do the good of the country. All these people are climbing the globalist ladder to success, which is largely driven by socialism now.
Socialism again? Been through it here but there's no true basis for the argument. Do Dems want social programs? Of course but that doesn't or ever will equate to a "Socialist State".

Deep state? Ok but you are definitely missing the real winners and that's "business" especially Finance and especially "Too Big to Fail". I also think you watch a lot of Fox News...just joking...well, sorta'. :wink:
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 5:53 pm
Location: Kirkland, WA

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Advertising