Advertising

Roger Stone arrested ..... BFF of the groppenführer

Postby fanaticalmariner on Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:10 am

Guess whose next ? The evidence against Stone will keep him locked up for the remainder of his life.
Last edited by fanaticalmariner on Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Roger Stone arrested ..... BFF of the gropenfuhrer

Postby HawkBowler on Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:30 am

What's the evidence?

Stone is another guy who was politically targeted and bankrupted. Why would you cheer on that sort of gestapo behavior?

Postby fanaticalmariner on Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:48 am

HB ..... your ignorance is embarrassing ..... you are a pathetic moron ..... like the others who continue to turn a blind eye to the facts being revealed !

5 counts of perjury ...... ! ? How stupid does one need to be to not see the light ?

The Federal Govt agents do not bring charges without KNOWING they will get CONVICTIONS ! Every red cent he has will end up in the coffers of the US Treasury. I do not say these things without having perfect understanding. My dad was a Federal Treasury agent for 25 years. My dad was one of the principal agents involved in the conviction of the highest ranking teamster's union officials for pension fund fraud.

There will be more perjury charges to come; DJT Junior & his bro-in-law will eventually do "hard time" for perjury and a few other felony crimes.

Re: Roger Stone arrested ..... BFF of the groppenführer

Postby auroraave on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:43 am

^^^^^ this guy - spewing his daily hate and anger - wishing death on others, and for their televised public executions so the masses can witness the horror of death - while telling us how bad other people are. :shock:

Priceless.

Despite all your misguided rage, I wish you a beautiful and happy day.

Postby fanaticalmariner on Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:08 am

Auroraave,

There's no hate here on my part ...... it is irritation & dislike towards imbeciles (like yourself) who continue to deny the obvious. There's a great deal of dislike in my personality toward people who are career criminals.

I can tell you now that I want criminals locked up. Yeah; ..... I admit I'm a "law & order type". Roger Stone, the groppenfuhrer and several others have long led criminal lives ...... you will eventually learn of the "high crimes" ...... money laundering totaling in the 100's of billions & conspiracy with agents of foreign governments.

People who defend criminals and criminal behavior are probably criminals as well. When you defend the indefensible .... it allows those with excellent judgment of character to understand what is what.

Postby HawkBowler on Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:22 pm

fanaticalmariner wrote:
The Federal Govt agents do not bring charges without KNOWING they will get CONVICTIONS

You can't be taken seriously after writing that.

Postby HawkBowler on Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:28 pm

There's something curious that's happening that completely passes the attention of low-info and misinformed Trump haters like Fanatical.

All the crimes that Mueller has handed out are process crimes, lying to investigators, obstructing justice, ect. Why?

It turns out that all the of the deep state actors: Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Sally Yates... on and on... have all committed process crimes like lying to internal investigators. These are the people who started the investigation against Trump. They've all been fired for cause and they're now facing their own prosecution.

So maybe it's the case that Mueller is trying to work out a deal...i.e., the deep state gives up the Russian Illusion in return for letting the deep state actors off the hook, while still preserving the legacies of Clinton and Obama.

It's painful right now listening to ignorant Fanatical types. They don't have a clue because they take in only one side of the story. They lack any semblance of critical thinking. Their hatred for Trump over rides what limited mental capacities they have.

Postby fanaticalmariner on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:20 pm

HB,

Your stupidity increases daily. Go back and examine the the big convictions from the Special Counsel's investigation. They got a few "small fry" for perjury ...... but Manafort is guilty of many additional crimes. The early guilty pleas were to assist in gaining evidence.

Postby HawkBowler on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:39 pm

fanaticalmariner wrote:HB,

Your stupidity increases daily. Go back and examine the the big convictions from the Special Counsel's investigation. They got a few "small fry" for perjury ...... but Manafort is guilty of many additional crimes. The early guilty pleas were to assist in gaining evidence.

Oh.... that's what it was for... riiiiiight. Look, I know you're watching a lot of Rachel Maddow and a lot of Don Lemon... and they're all saying the same things so it must be true.

The easy way not to get fooled is to realize that the Mueller probe was a scam to begin with. Rosenstein, the guy who said he wanted to wear a wire and impeach Trump, opened a special counsel without a crime having been committed. So from the outset it was an investigation in search of crime.

And what crimes have they found so far? Nothing to do with Russia or the election. Tax violations. Taxi medallion scam... but mostly lying to the crooked Mueller probe.

Why did the Clintons lie for over a year about the Steele dossier? They wanted everyone to believe that Russian Collusion allegations came from US intelligence. Instead, it was the Clintons and a couple of ex Wall Street Journal reporters who owned Fusion GPS.

After the election, Obama advanced what was a campaign smear strategy to begin with into an actual criminal investigation.

As the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Patience Neo, the answers are coming.

Postby fanaticalmariner on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:59 pm

The truth has been forthcoming from the Special Counsel's investigation and when last few tidbits are out ...... you'll have enough crow to put in your deep freezer ....... to eat for the remainder of your unimportant life.

Next

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics