Advertising

Re: Roger Stone arrested ..... BFF of the groppenführer

Postby fanaticalmariner on Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:08 pm

There has been a groundswell of public sentiment to move to Medicaid for all. The reasoning is because of the cost of healthcare. IMO ..... the only negative sentiment to this program has been the idea of providing it to chronically unemployed adults and foreigners. I can see understand why there would be some who think that way.
The Federal Govt supports 80+ programs to provide "social services" to Americans.

Head Start
Social Security Disability
Social Security Retirement and Survivors Benefits
Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Medicaid
Medicare
G.I. Bill
Veterans' benefits
Pell Grants
Unemployment Insurance
EBT /Food Stamps
Government Subsidized Housing
Home Mortgage Interest Deduction
Hope and Lifetime Learning Tax Credits
Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit

529 accounts (qualified tuition programs) or Coverdell education savings account (Education I.R.A.'s)

Earned-income tax credit
Employer subsidized health insurance
Employer subsidized retirement benefits
Federal student loans
There many Federally supported programs & departments that are redundant or could be substituted by privatizing.

Postby HawkBowler on Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:36 pm

You sound like a conservative, Fanatical.

Postby fanaticalmariner on Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:07 pm

Today's headline is the "do nothing groppenführer". Apparently he doesn't see anyone before he's eaten his early "Big Mac lunch". The groppenführer is now documented to be the "laziest potus in history."

Postby HawkBowler on Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:42 pm

Stones indictment was leaked to CNN. A draft of the indictment was sent to the senate Judiciary committee. Lyndsey Graham, who now heads the committee has already asked for an explanation of the ridiculous show of force for the cameras, now there's evidence that the special counsel leaked this information.

Andrew Weisman is Mueller's right hand man. He's been leaking since before the SC even began. Weisman was updated on the Clinton dossier. He knew it was a fraud but pushed it anyway. Now it's not just a matter of the Mueller probe protecting the deep state. They are the deep state. Consider also that Mueller had the FBI lovebird texts destroyed... obstruction of justice.

Postby HawkBowler on Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:57 pm

The Senate Judiciary Committee has delayed a vote for attorney general nominee William Barr until next week, in the wake of Democratic opposition.

This lag is standard for the committee, particularly on controversial nominees, which gives lawmakers the opportunity to postpone votes by a week if they have outstanding concerns. Numerous Democrats on Tuesday raised questions about Barr’s nomination and his willingness to share a final, unredacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian interference with Congress.

“He didn’t clearly commit to share a published final report. He didn’t clearly commit to seek and follow the advice of career ethics officials in the Department,” said Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE).
https://www.vox.com/2019/1/29/18202074/ ... al-nominee

Confirmation vote is set for February 7.

Bill Barr is expected to be confirmed which helps explain some of the antics by the special counsel. They're clearly flailing for something before Barr is appointed.

Now some don't know what to think of Barr. What if he's Jeff Sessions 2.0 or Christopher Wray 2.0. But given the reactions of the deep state and the obstruction of the Democrats, all signs point to panic mode.

We have another indication that the Mueller probe is winding down if Dems are calling for a fully disclosed report. They want the information to feed the MSM hate Trump cycle. Barr has the power to release part or all of the report.

But the report is secondary now to the action. If Barr is a straight shooter, the deep state is in for a world of hurt. All these indictments for lying to investigators and congress, they've all done the exact same thing. How could Barr take over and then over look the exact crimes these guys prosecuted?

We should have some appreciation for the deep state and what they're dealing with. It's just about time to head to the bunker in Berlin. If Barr were to order a leak investigation, for example, that would involve interviewing all the people that are part of the probe. They would each be given a lie detector test. They would be asked if they EVER leaked information. And of course that would be the sinking of the special counsel for sure, but all those people like Comey and Rosenstein as well who started the get Trump campaign.

Above that we know is Clinton and Obama. Man.. when it gets to Obama it's going to be worse than the OJ trial. Some people will never believe that the perfect professor could be head of a coup attempt, but that's exactly what it was. It will be framed differently now. Trump's people will just be going after them out of revenge. And will the MSM continue to support their lies? Why not... they've been doing it for years now.

Postby fanaticalmariner on Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:24 am

& then there are the imbecilic minions who post in support of the groppenführer on this forum. I know there are stupid people everywhere but I prefer to think of Washingtonians as being better educated.

Hawkbowler never fails to remind us daily how dumb people can be in our community.

Postby The Ghost of Jack Cust on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:30 pm

fanaticalmariner wrote:& then there are the imbecilic minions who post in support of the groppenführer on this forum. I know there are stupid people everywhere but I prefer to think of Washingtonians as being better educated.

Hawkbowler never fails to remind us daily how dumb people can be in our community.

Hawk is pretty bad but he's light years ahead of the forum idiot, Moe Gibbs.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:16 pm

fanaticalmariner wrote:& then there are the imbecilic minions who post in support of the groppenführer on this forum. I know there are stupid people everywhere but I prefer to think of Washingtonians as being better educated.

Look in the mirror!
I bet you see a person
with a lot of hate in him.
I bet you didn't listen to the Pres.
speech. My, my, you sure like
to use the word "groppenfuhrer".
Must make you feel good. Can't
think of any other reason!

Postby fanaticalmariner on Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:02 am

granny ...... it's to remind people that he was a sexual predator for many years ..... that his sexual predation behavior is documented by statements of nearly 20 women. In all probability the number of women he assaulted is double or triple more than those who came forward. Think for a moment how many whom he assaulted who did not. :roll:
Last edited by fanaticalmariner on Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Melvin Bradford on Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:30 am

What a bunch of projected nonsense.............

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics