Advertising

Re: Rise of the Socialists

Postby HawkBowler on Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:39 pm

Jack, why would I condemn Moe? Because he speaks his mind? Moe doesn't advocate harm towards minorities. He believes in superiority and separation is all. There's nothing illegal about that. I disagree with him on some issues, but on other issues he's spot on. In the least, he provides content whereas you guys seem content with your Don the con smear jokes with nothing of substance.

Do you know how many black Moe Gibb racists there are on the internet? I see them everyday, only they're never condemned for their words. Guys like Farrakhan can call Jews termites and nothing happens to him. We have congressmen now who are openly antisemitic... no calls for them to resign.

The only people in America in which it's acceptable to demagogue as a demographic group is white men. Why? Because we have societal conditioning... what you refer to as systemic racism... and that is the teaching in schools both public and private that minorities are born into oppression while whites are born into privilege. Neither is true. And it's very racist. What good can come from condemning white people while all other groups can say what they want? What do you think happens when we become the actual minority?

The only people with privilege are those people with power and money. They know they're privileged, so they're more than happy to point to common white people as the privilege class. Common white people are the reason black people are kept down, according to them, not the elites. This is an old game that's gone on for centuries. Keep the people fighting against themselves so they don't turn on the elites.
 
Posts: 16626
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Rise of the Socialists

Postby Moe Gibbs on Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:42 pm

HawkBowler wrote:Now you're going to say that punk rock is also social engineering? LOL... come on Moe, the very idea of punk is counter-culture. You can't be punk without that.

I think the reason why we see so many mixed races on TV is because it's an easy way for advertisers to hit all of their demographics. It's about money not social engineering. My neighbors down the road are a mixed race family. The father white, the mother black with three mixed race kids. All of them are great people. But you're right -- it's not very common. So why the fear of mixed breeding?

Immigration... now that's a different story. 75% of our new immigrants are minorities coming from third world countries. That's how the demographics are changing, not mass breeding between different races.


First of all, the "punks" I'm referring to were the first wave of 90 pound Brit Rockers that cropped up overnight complete with an already mass marketed "look" and mass marketed "Psychedelic Drug Scene" to complement the new fangled music equipment.
Here is a partial roster of some of the leaders of the Hippie Movement. Most were not native San Franciscans. They all miraculously showed up in the Bay Area in droves [many from NY], shortly before the launch of the Hippie Movement. They found jobs in Law, Politics, Teaching, active in School Boards.
Abbie Hofmann
Jerry Rubin
Allen Ginsberg....YIPPIES
Allen Cohen....The Oracle
Lenore Kandel
Owsley Stanley......LSD Chemist / Supplier
Max Yasgur......Woodstock
Michael Lang
Joel Rosenman
Artie Kornfeld
Stan Goldstein.....Woodstock
AJ Weberman
Gloria Steinem
Brian Epstein...Gay Beatles Mgr
Betty Friedman.......NOW
Seth Seiderman......The BARB

HB...mixed couples are being promoted by ALL multi-national corporation companies in TV Ads now.
Subliminal conditioning... Power Of Suggestion..etc. It works, in increments. [[[Those Who Control]]] all mass media do not subscribe to or take part in any of this. They will proudly retain THEIR ELITE ETHNIC IDENTITY while the Goyim Sheep that they broadcast to blindly gobble up their "Cultural Enrichment Program".
If you think the latest AD campaigns are an innocent "reach out to their demographic" type deal, then explain the absence of Hispanics and Asians from the vast majority of these Ads....
An Outsider watching TV Ads would think that the USA is nearly 1/2 Black and 1/50th Hispanic.
 
Posts: 5474
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Re: Rise of the Socialists

Postby HawkBowler on Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:54 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:If you think the latest AD campaigns are an innocent "reach out to their demographic" type deal, then explain the absence of Hispanics and Asians from the vast majority of these Ads....
An Outsider watching TV Ads would think that the USA is nearly 1/2 Black and 1/50th Hispanic.


How many advocacy groups do we have for black people? How many do we have for Hispanics and Asians? That's probably why.

As you know, I don't subscribe to the concept of the Illuminati or a bunch of Jewish guys sitting around a table making plans to rule the world. That's not to say that there's not very powerful individuals who conspire to shape world events, but this idea that everything is under their control is unacceptable to me.

Only 60 families control more than 90% of the money in the world.
Only 6 companies control our media.
The 6 Ivy league schools pretty much set the progressive agenda for all schools.

Does that mean that there's a grand conspiracy? I think of it more like Game of Thrones. Everyone is out to gain as much power and money as they can. The Illuminati doesn't control China. They don't control Japan or Russia or 200 other countries. Each to their own.

Have you visited Qanon yet? That's probably a good site for you.
 
Posts: 16626
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Rise of the Socialists

Postby Moe Gibbs on Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:29 pm

HawkBowler wrote:How many advocacy groups do we have for black people? How many do we have for Hispanics and Asians? That's probably why.
As you know, I don't subscribe to the concept of the Illuminati or a bunch of Jewish guys sitting around a table making plans to rule the world. That's not to say that there's not very powerful individuals who conspire to shape world events, but this idea that everything is under their control is unacceptable to me..


The "advocacy group" for Blacks that comes to mind was founded in the early 1900s by Rothschild Agent Jacob Schiff and a dozen [or so] Jewish Lawyers [who had nothing better to do than abandon their law practices..?] This org has been perpetually funded and led for the most part by..guess who..? .
This org is better known as the NAACP.
The Jewish founded and controlled NAACP has exactly WHAT to demand of the Multinational Corps that advertise on Jewish controlled TV...?
 
Posts: 5474
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Re: Rise of the Socialists

Postby Grandma Lynn on Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:34 pm

One of the worst things the Democrats
could say about Pres. Trump was that
his tie was crooked! Gosh, that was
shameful!
 
Posts: 11428
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: Shoreline, WA

Re: Rise of the Socialists

Postby Melvin Bradford on Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MigcRr7pP-8

The socialists didn't 'rise'.
 
Posts: 1160
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:29 am
Location: woodland mn

Re: Rise of the Socialists

Postby HawkBowler on Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:21 pm

Melvin Bradford wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MigcRr7pP-8

The socialists didn't 'rise'.


Haha... no they did not rise. I think Grandma has it right that they all wore white in order to stand out, as if sitting on their hands and frowning while everyone claps for lowest unemployment for minorities ect didn't make them stand out enough. Made them look Klanish instead.

Why would they want to stand out? The SOTU is always a beat down for the minority party. They don't get to talk or highlight different people and the issues they want. But why sit? I don't think they gain anything from that. Every positive should have been a standing ovation... unless they have a good reason to think that it's not positive. I got the feeling watching Sandy Cortez, Kamala Harris and others that they were just practicing facial expressions during the speech. You know, somebody pretending not to know that the camera is on them and studying their every facial quirk. They know...
 
Posts: 16626
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Rise of the Socialists

Postby Melvin Bradford on Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:14 pm

Everyone of those Congressmen lives to showcase the American opportunity among their constituency. Its good press and it validates their efforts to serve the American people. But that standard is nowhere to be found for the man in the White House. Somehow, even against the backdrop of great economic news including trade and overall employment, foreign relations, cost effective energy, etc......the hard-hearted found no quarter for the American spirit.
Despite his flaws, Trump has the American spirit....for a mere $1 a year in pay. It's something money can't buy because character is something within a man. Credentials, diplomas, resumes only point, they don't confirm.
The Democrats are like the stubborn ox who kicks against his goad (a sharp tool used to guide an ox) and in the process inflicts more pain on himself. Jesus used this example to Paul , who was flying high and mighty as a ruling Pharisee, persecuting Christians as a profession........only to become a disciple extraordinaire. It took a physical blinding to wake him up.
The hard-hearts are summoning a radicalization like never before. That statesmen, owning one of highest stations of influence in the country and the world grimace and moan before the American people reveals a troubling self righteousness that is slave to an agenda....not life giving. Yes, the Dems are prisoners of their own design.
 
Posts: 1160
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:29 am
Location: woodland mn

Re: Rise of the Socialists

Postby HawkBowler on Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:39 pm

Melvin Bradford wrote:The hard-hearts are summoning a radicalization like never before. That statesmen, owning one of highest stations of influence in the country and the world grimace and moan before the American people reveals a troubling self righteousness that is slave to an agenda....not life giving. Yes, the Dems are prisoners of their own design.


Well said... and we should help these prisoners.

The left is trapped in their own ideology. One of identity politics and socialist ideals. An ideology with firm rules. We no longer have politically correct and incorrect, but good vs evil itself. I feel like this is Obama's lasting influence. That it's not just a matter of a difference of opinion.

The sages caution that nobody should be called wicked unless they argue against the truth itself. But isn't that the liberal establishment right now? Pick your issue, doesn't matter, whether late term abortion, illegal immigration, the promotion of notions of the mind as actual science... the elites are in full on rejection of the truth. Why? Because they believe they can decide the truth, shape the truth and feed it to the huddling masses.

Proper government should always be reactionary. The socialist believes in the opposite, which is ideal for the elite because they don't want their own situation to change. Why would they? Our country is drifting towards a sort of socialism meets big tech where Bezos and Zucker will help us all organize our lives. They will decide what's best because of their superior educational moral perch that must not be questioned. Can not be questioned in fact or it all falls apart.
 
Posts: 16626
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Rise of the Socialists

Postby SeaFreak on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:40 pm

I know they hatin on me but I don't read comments...

https://youtu.be/_YzD9KW82sk
 
Posts: 4963
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:49 pm
Location: Kansas City, MO

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Advertising