Grandma Lynn wrote:There's a bakery in Edmonds, Wash. where
the baker baked cookies that say "Build the
Wall". Was reported as racist (?) and a big
backfire happened. Now the bakery has
people lining up to buy them, or just support
the baker by buying other goodies. :
They are heart shaped and pink icing. I'm
trying one tonight! :P

I heard on KOMO 1000 this morning that at first the baker stopped making them as he bowed to the outcry and political pressure.
However, when he discovered that his business tripled because of his "Build the Wall" cookies he (she?) started making them again, tout suite (tout de suite)!

Economics 101.

by Patrick Quinn | KOMO NewsThursday, January 31st 2019
Edmonds bakery owner now "unapologizing" for 'Build the Wall' cookies

EDMONDS, Wash. – Ken Bellingham says he’s “unapologizing” for the "Build the Wall" cookie he sold last week.

And now, he’s re-selling the controversial cookies by the dozen.

“The phone messages saved has like 40-or-50 messages that I can’t even respond to from people all over the country wanting me to ship them cookies,” said Bellingham on Thursday.

Bellingham, who’s owned the Edmonds Bakery for 26 years, initially apologized for designing and selling the "Build the Wall" cookie last week.

On Tuesday, he wrote on the company’s Facebook page, “I will not be making anymore cookies of a political nature, but a narrow line of Love and Sweetheart and maybe Nice Butt.”

But on Thursday, Bellingham told KOMO News he’s protected by the First Amendment in selling these cookies.

“Am I supposed to be quiet because I can’t write what I want, or I can only write what they want or makes them happy? No. That’s not how it is. They can write whatever they want on their own cookie and I can do that on mine.”

https://komonews.com/news/local/edmonds-bakery-owner-now-unapologizing-for-build-the-wall-cookies

Re: Cookies making trouble!

Postby Moe Gibbs on Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:53 am

The Liberal Fascists have been trying for years to make harboring and voicing "racist" beliefs illegal and punishable. The way to accomplish this is to brainwash the young into believing that all races have identical physical, intellectual, emotional traits, tendencies and of course identical track records and contributions to man's history, progress, etc.
None of the Liberal Fascists are capable of showing identical traits, talents, levels of accomplishment, or ANYTHING between not just the races of H. Sapiens but between the races of any other species of mammal on earth.
IOW..Mother Nature is "racist" by definition and by design..this is the harsh reality, this is the cold hard fact and these brainwashed Liberal Fascists have no intelligent or honest way to prove otherwise.

Freedom of Association is a basic human right..it is MY BASIC RIGHT and this comes before ANY LIBERAL FASCIST's perceived right to force me to bake them a cake, or force me to perform any other service for them.
A White Man in London England was arrested and taken in for questioning when he refused to sit next to a Muslim Woman on public transport. How ORWELLIAN IS THAT...?
Mohammed is the 3rd most common name in London and the 8th most popular name in all of England, now.
The White Sheep of Europe have already surrendered what their Forefathers earned and created for them. They are already fuxated beyond repair. These pathetically raised, effeminately raised, NWO brainwashed Euro Manlets might as well grow ponytails, wear eye makeup, lipstick and carry purses now.

The way for the [[[GLOBALISTS]]] to force feed millions of Third World Primitives into every WASP NATION on earth..[as they have already done] is by brainwashing the Host Populations into believing "WE BE AWL DE SAME" and of course "DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH"..which is the most chilling, but idiotic and full of cr@p slogan that [[[THE GLOBALISTS]]] ever invented.

Postby Melvin Bradford on Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:09 pm

......the next thing you know...some professor will call Mary Poppins racist.

The liberal shame game......take the hyperbole of political correctness, add it to the fear-filled and prideful emotions of a spoiled millennial, ad an I-phone....and 'voila'......a tirade of mouth frothing shouts of injustice that ends in a death threat. The evil one has an app.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:28 pm

The cookies are delicious!

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics